home pt2

You sit in the blue vinal seats of the ihop booth next to Bucky and Nat. You and the group sit making small talk, having some laughs, and looking through the menu waiting for your server to get back so you can order.

You" ok,the strawberry banana pancakes sound good... But they also have nutella."

Bucky chuckles and you turn to loki.

You" what do you think you'll get?"

He keeps looking through the menu with a confused expression.

You" Loki?"

His head snaps up and he looks at you.

Loki" were you talking to me?"

You nod your head. And he looks at everyone genuinely shocked.

Loki" oh.. well, I don't have much experience with midgaurdian food..."

Bucky" well in that case, why don't you get the continental. I'm assuming you eat more then us since you're a literal god. It's 4 pancakes, 4 strips of bacon,2 sausage links, two slices of toast and scrambled eggs."

Surprisingly Nat leans forward.

Nat" if your still hungry you can order more, and when your full we can get a container to put your food in to take home for later."

He looks shocked that everyone was speaking to him. And Thor has a massive grin and looks like he's going to cry.

Loki" thank you for your recommendations. It sounds delicious."

About 15 minutes later your server finally came backs with your drinks and takes your food order. You sip your hot chocolate, letting the heat warm your chilly frame from the inside out. buck reaches for the suger and dumps a generous amount in his coffee. You've noticed that he likes his coffee two ways, either completely loaded with cream and sugar, or sometimes black.

You are again making small talk as a group of men and a few women walk in.

When they enter, most of you on reflex look over in their direction. They are talking amongst themselves and haven't seemed to notice you guys yet.

Douchebag senior, aka what looks to be the leader of the group, stands at the front counter and literally yells back for the hostess.

After a minute their seated a few booths away from you and you guys just try to ignore the loud chatter coming from their table. You, and your guessing a few of the others, notice the group turn and look at you a few times.

25 minutes later your food is set infront of you. You all dig in and you close your eyes and smile.

Bucky" so I'm guessing they're good?"

You nod your head then look over at Loki who is eyeing what you assume to be a berry flavored maple syrup that Thor is putting on his literal stack of pancakes. Like... He has 5 at least.

Loki" what in the hel is that."

Thor smiles down at his plate.

Thor" it's like syrup of bighwood. Only it's from the tree of maples and they've added the taste of strawberry. It's a wonderful invention."

You see that Loki is curious, so you flag down the waiter.

You ask him to bring you a few condiment bowls. Once they arrive you take all the syrups and pour a little into each bowl a set them in the middle of the table.

You" there, now everyone that wants to try the flavors can."

Tony" oh dear gods, she is to pure for this world."