not with out you

You stand on the jet in your new outfit. Guns,knifes, and even grenades strapped to your body.

The rest of the team enter.

It's completely silent as you take off.

Your sitting next to Peter holding his hand.

You turn to him.

You" Peter if things go south,you leave, ok. You go as fast as you can."

He looks over and nods at you.

An hour later.

Shuri" we are 20 minutes from where they went off grid."

You close your eyes and concentrate.

You" can you all hear me? Think of your response being pushed into my mind."

After a second everyone responds to you telepathicly.

You" ok, think of me as the com resiver. Anything you guys say will also be heard by everyone else. Shuri, open the back hatch. "

She nods and starts messing with some buttons.

Peter" please be careful. I can't loose you again."

You give him a hug.

You" you won't."

Then you jump out of the plane.

The last thing you hear is remarks from Peter and shuri.

Peter" wow"

Shuri" that was legitness."

It's December, so the mountains and air are cold and snowy

You fly until you land full force right in front of the doors. To the compound.

Four gaurds stand pointing guns at you. You make a gust of wind push them all back, effectively killing them.

You"ALL RIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS. YOU WANTED ME MAD. WELL NOW IM PISSED."

Just like you exspected, the words start to play.

You scream and act like your trying to fight it, then fall to your knees in the cold snow. You let your face go completely blank.

After a few minutes the doors to the compound open and multiple operatives come out holding fire arms at you.

"  soldat"
(Soldier)

You"готов соблюдать"
(Ready to comply)

Saying the words makes you sick. But you keep the emotionless look on your face, as they tell you go get up and walk you into the compound.

They sit you in a chair and start questoning you.

" Who came with you."

You" I came alone. Sheild has protocol that says unless an agent is missing for 7 days they will not interfere."

" Why did you come"

You" y/n veiws the avengers as family. She was going to try and rescue them."

More and more Hydra agents fill the room, untill there are about 40. You look around the room and see Clint's now and arrows and nats widow bites.

As son as they are all filed in the room and standing around you you know it's almost time.

"Why does she care for them."

At this you finnaly dropyour facade aNtD let out a sickening grin.

You" because they didn't beat me, or burn me, or fuck with my head. and now you'll feel the same pain I did."