fresh air.

When you woke you were in a comftorble bed, with the comforter pulled over you. Something cool was in your arms, so you hugged it closer.

Bucky" you awake doll?"

You let out a little hum. Then your eyes shoot open. You look down at your arms and see that Bucky's metal arm is being held captive by you. You look up at Bucky to see an amused smirk on his face.

You" sorry..."

You slowly unwrap his arm and sit up.

Bucky"how are you feeling?"

You" ok.. my head kinda hurts but that's it. How long was I out?"

Bucky looks over at the clock and grabs a glass of water and a white pill from the bedside table.

Bucky" About two hours. Here, this will help with the headache."

You nod and take the water and pills, swallowing them.

Bucky" We have nothing else to do today except for dinner which is at 6. So what do you wanna do?"

You" you choose."

Bucky" how about a a couple of movies?"

You smile and nod your head. He pushes a couple of buttons on a remote and a tv pops up.

A couple of hours later Steve joined you for a movie and then went and did his own thing. You and Bucky had dinner then went back to your room. Everyone visiting had a shared room, Nat and Wanda in one, Steve and Clint in another, and lastly you and Bucky.

That night when you went to sleep, you held Bucky's hand and the constant movement of him rubbing circles on your had was what finally lulled you to sleep.

+Next day.+

You woke up with the sun shining in the window. But surprisingly it wasn't blinding. You look over at Bucky who had his phone in hand. He feels you stir and looks down at you, giving a smile.

Bucky" hey, I was just about to wake you up."

You give a yawn and a smile.

You" morning."

He gives your hand a squeeze and gets up putting a try and a plate of waffles in front of you.

You" Thanks."

He gives you a smile and you dig in as he turns on the tv. As soon as you are done he turns to you.

Bucky" are you ready for today? I know you're scared but I'll be with you the entire time."

You sit in thought for a second.

You" I am scared... I just don't want something to happen while I'm out where someone gets hurt..."

You look down at the bed. Bucky places his hand under your chin and lifts your head so your looking at him.

Bucky" I'll be there, and so will Wanda. Everything will be fine. No matter what happens ok."

You nod your head and reach up giving his hand a squeeze.

He looks over at the clock and gives you a small smile.

Bucky" c'mon doll it's time to go. "

You nod your head and get up walking hand in hand with Bucky down a series of hallways.

You enter a room and see shuri and Wanda laughing. They both look up at you and give wide smiles.

Shuri" good morning you to! Y/n are you ready?"