well shit

9 days. They have been gone 9 days. In that time you've broken down twice, had several, what Sam calls, panic attacks, talked to bucky almost every day, And you've been able to control fire a lot better. You've gone to the gym by your self every day, and gone to the powers gym by your self every day.

27 hours. That's how long it's been since you last heard from them. No calls, no text, nothing. Complete radio silence.

You sit with Tony in his lab in front of the computer waiting for their call.

Tony" y/n, you need to eat."

You" im not leaving this spot untill we know their ok."

Tony" but untill then, you need to keep your strength up. Your body is still healing and re-covering. You need to keep your energy up."

You" what if I leave and they call and something's wrong. What if someone's hurt."

As soon as you say that an icon pops up on the screen.

Call from: capsicle

Tony instantly presses accept and Steve's face pops up on the screen.

Tony" Steven rogers you better have a damn good exsplenation for the god damned raido silence. "

Steve" we had some issues with the network. Kept going off line."

Tony" nats there how come it took so long to get back. Plus you guys have phones."

Steve"that's the thing. Nothing worked. Phones, internet, wifi. Nat had to create a whole new proxy, and even then we still couldn't contact anyone. All we could do is see the cams we had set up."

Tony" hydra could be doing something that created an emp and wiped out your electronics. Did it happen everywhere? Or just to you guys?"

Steve" everywhere. It took us a while to figure that out and for a second Bucky almost stormed the base because he thought they were targeting us."

Your eyes widen, and you stand up from your chair and move more in to frame.

You" he did WHAT."

Steve's eyes widen.

Steve" heyyy y/n how you doin...?"

He says with a sheepish smile.

You give him a tight liped smile.

You" can you get him for me."

Steve" yep. Sure. Right away. yes ma'am."

He gets up. You hear the door open and some talking then some footsteps before Bucky comes into veiw. He sees your exspression and his eyes go wide.

Bucky" hey...doll...."

You" don't doll me right now. Are you SERIOUS. You were going to storm the base ALONE. Ты хоть представляешь, как это ИДИОТИЧЕСКОЕ! вы не знаете, как обходиться, вы не знаете, что такое ротация гаурдов, вы не знаете, какой там король ловушек, и вы не знаете, какое оружие они делают. потому что мы знаем, что сделали что-то, что могло бы повернуть нас назад. тогда что бы мы делали. у меня было много вещей, взятых у меня, и я отказываюсь позволить вам быть одним из них. так что перестань быть чертовски идиотом и оставайся с планом. я понял и я, вероятно, сделал бы то же самое. но, пожалуйста, ради любви к кофе, не убивайте себя. Я могу быть потерян без тебя."