tests

The dining room was big to say the least. A beautiful red wood bark table sits in the middle of the room, the wood shiny and smooth. Breakfast went smoothly with laughter and chatter, mostly from everyone else but you said something if it directly pertained to you.

After you were done eating, you all are talking when shuri turned to you.

Shuri" y/n, I know this is really random but, would you mind showing us your powers? I want to see them for my self because Stark has a tendency to be very dramatic."

She says with a smile.

You look at bucky uneasy..

Bucky" you'll be ok, I'll be right there if anything happens so will Wanda."

You nod.

You" ok.. can we go outside.. away from the palace? I don't have the best control and sometimes they can get a little out of hand. And I really don't wanna break something in here because I would have absolutely no way to pay you back. "

Shuri and t'challa chuckle.

T'challa" sure, we can go outside."

You give a small smile and everyone stands, you start walking outside.

You've been walking on a path for about 15 minutes because t'challa says he knows a perfect place to practice your powers.

T'challa" it's right around these trees."

And sure enough as you come to a bend in the path the dense trees part, you see a beautiful feild. It's filled with flowers of all colors. But the one thing that strikes you as odd was the tree I'm the middle. It was gigantic o say the least. But out of everything, the strangest part was the fact that it was dead. There were no leaves, flowers,or buds. You look at t'challa.

You" what happened to the tree?"

T'challa" we don't know. One day mid spring it started looseing it's leaves, then the bark turned grey and it's never grown since."

You look at him with a sad smile. You turn to shuri.

You" alright, you wanted to see my powers right?"

Nat" not just her, me and Clint haven't seen you use your powers yet."

Steve" I've only seen a little bit."

You nod.

You" alright.... Could you guys.... Like.... Take a couple of reaaaallllllyy big steps back? I have to take of my gloves and I don't want something to happen and me accidentally hurt one of you."

They all give a smile. Bucky walks up to you and holds out his hand, and you take it when he gets to you.

Bucky" breathe. You'll be ok, they'll be ok. I'll be ok. Just be careful to not wear your self completely out."

You smile and give his hand a squeeze. He gives you one back and goes and stands with the rest of the group, who are about 10 yards away from you.

You take a deep breath and take off your gloves. First you do water, pulling moister from the humid air and making it in to a ball, and playing around with I for a minute. Then air creating a big gust of wind, and then you do fire. Creating a dragon like before but this time much bigger. You hear shuri gasp. You let the dragon sizzle out, then you pick a flower off the ground, and hold it in your hand. You cup your hands around it and make three more big flowers. One red on black and one gold. You set them down and you pull on your gloves. You pick them up again and walk over to the girls. You hand the red one to Wanda the black one to Natasha and the gold one to shuri. They all smile at you and you smile back.