combat

You wake in the morning to bucky softly shaking your shoulder.

Bucky" morning sunshine"

You sit up and stretch

You" morning"

You say with a yawn. He gives a slight chuckel.

Bucky" c'mon I made pancakes."

You smile and get up grabbing your gloves and putting them on.

You walk in to the living room and see steve sitting at the tabel on his phone.

Steve" hey kid howd you sleep?"

You" ok, nothing to brag or complain about. "

He gives you a smile.

Steve" let's eat! We have your first actual training session today so make sure you get enough food."

You nod your head and start to eat.

You smile at the food.

You" these are really good"

You say sheepishly.

Bucky" thanks doll"

He says smiling looking down at his plate. Steve let's out a choking noise and you both turn to him.

Bucky" you alright there punk"

Steve" yeah just got some water down the wrong pipe."

He says setting out a cough. As soon as you are done eating Bucky tells you to get dressed for training.

As soon as you are done you get up and get in to your training gear. Which consist of a long sleved turtel neck over a regular long sleved shirt, and 2 pairs of leggings, and of course your gloves.  you walk out and bucky does the same and you stop in your tracks. His hair is disheveled and he is wearing a muscle tank and gym shorts.

Bucky"you ready doll"

He says running His hands through his hair. Effectively flexing his arm muscles.

Why the hell am I thinking that.

You say to yourself as you smile and nod your head. You walk side by side and see steve waiting at the elevator.

Steve" let's dance"

He says with a smile as he pushes the elevator call button.

Minnie time skip to the gym

You enter the gym and see tony fiddling around with a punching bag. He turns his head as you guys walk in.

Tony" hey guys"

You all wave and bucky tells you start stretching. You being as flex able as you are do all sort of contortions the properly stretch yourself out. Then when you are done you and bucky run for 15 minutes.

As you get off the tredmil bucky hands you a bottle of water. You drink some as he speaks.

Bucky" alright are you ready to start combat?"

Tony" you dont have to if it's to soon. You can always get in to things gradually."

You look at bucky and smile then look at tony.

You" yeah I'm ready"

Tony looks at you with wide eyes.

Bucky chuckels along with steve.

Bucky "close your mouth tin can"

You snicker and his mouth just opens wider. You look over at buck