pancakes and chicken

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

You hear a constant beeping noise. You don't know where it's coming from.

You feel like your floating. Your limbs feel weightless and heavy at the same time. You try to move your hand but all you can manage to do is twitch your finger. With out being able to feel your hand it's hard to move it.

Suddenly you hear a door open.

You instantly freeze. All you remember is hydra agents getting into the tower, and bucky and steve fighting them then the words... oh God the words...

You feel a hand placed in yours.

Bucky" hey y/n I'm back. I went to take a shower...if you can hear me I want you to know that everything is gonna be ok. Your safe. "

You instantly recognize Bucky's voice. You try your best to move your hand and apparently it works because you hear a sharp intake of breath.

Bucky"y/n? Hunny can you hear me?"

You try squeezing again and he laughs a bit.

Bucky"That's it hunny! Cmon love wake up, open your eyes. "

You try as hard as you can. But all you can manage is a slight squeeze of your hand.

Bucky" that's it sweetheart, you can do it."

You feel him rubbing his thumb in circles on your hand, you focus on the sensation and use it to to focus on the felling coming back to your hand,

You manage a tighter squeeze, you try moving your other hand and find that it's getting easier. You start moving both of your hands then try to open your eyes. They flutter a bit then close again. You scrunch your eyebrows a bit and once it get easier you try an open your eyes.

They flutter a bit but then finally open. You try and move your neck a bit and find that it's a lot easier than everything else.

You look around the room and see that you are in a hospital room. And that you are hooked up to ivs.

You look to your side and see bucky smiling at you

Bucky" hey doll"

You look him in the eye

You"did I hurt anyone"

He shakes his head

Bucky" you got some punches in but that's it. Everyone is fine. We have one hydra agent in containment."

You look down.

You" I'm so sorry.. I tried so hard to fight it. I don't know why I couldn't fight it. "

You say as a tear escaped your eye.

Bucky" it's not your fault. You were a prisoner for 5 years. They had five years to imprint that shit in your brain."

You" what if they got me. What if there were more agents. I cant lose you guys. I cant be her again."

Bucky" but they didn't. And there weren't. Even if they did get you in their clutches I wouldn't rest untill I got you back. I want to show you something."

He pulls off his shirt and turns so you can see his shoulder.

On it there's a beautiful picture of a wishing flower.

Bucky" I chose this image because it reminded me of my mom. We would go and find them and spend hours picking them to make a huge bouquet, then we would stand in the middle of this feild and blow on the bouquet then watch all of the little seed pods float away. She told me that know matter where i am no matter how hard life gets, I can always find a wishing flower, and when I make my wish shell be right there with me. I got it to cover up the brand that hydra gave me after I underwent the treatment to get my trigger words removed in wakanda. And I'm letting you know now, we can get them out of your head. It doesn't hurt and it's not scary. I saw that you had a brand to. When you went under, you took off your gloves and as I was putting them back on I saw it. And I want you to know that if you want to, you can get yours covered to. It can be anything you want. Big or small."