the good fight.

*Bucky's pov*

Steve gives me a little half smile.

Steve" then let's get this mission over with so we can get you home to your girl."

I roll my eyes

Bucky" she's not my girl, punk."

He gives a full smile

Steve" not yet, jerk"

I stand and give him a playful shove twords the door, and we walk out where Nat and clint are getting ready to do the vibe.

Steve hands them both ear pieces and then goes over to the computer, putting the live feed from the street cameras on the screen.

Steve" alright you two, you ready."

Clint and Nat both nod.

Nat" see you on the other aside"

Steve" don't forget that it's ten seconds after the coffee cup is thrown away."

They both nod again then walk out the door. About ten minutes later Clint pops in to frame. He walks over to the bench and sits pulling out a book and pretending to read. And then 7 minutes later Nat walks into frame, going and purchasing a cup of coffee.

Nat walks around the park twice, casually slipping the micro exsplosive into the drink.

Nat" moving in to deliver payload."

She casually walks up to the sewer grate and dumps the coffee down.

Nat" money has been delivered."

She then walks over to the trash can and throws out her cup and keeps walking.

Clint drops the vibe on the ground discreetly.

Clint" wire transfer set."

10 seconds pass, then an exsplosion rocks the ground.

Clint and Nat act as if they are scared.

Nat" payload sent"

We all hold our breaths.

Clint" transaction completed."

We all let out a breath of relief.

Steve" alright guys. Nat wait 20 minutes then come back, Clint wait thirty then come back. Take different routes. And make sure you aren't followed. Good work."

Nat"see you back at base."

Clint" see you soon."

Steve then calls Tony and tells him the vibe was successful and that as soon as Clint gets back he'll send in the info.

1 hour later

Clint and Natasha walk through the door. All of us let out a sigh from all the tension of the fear that something would go wrong. Clint hands the vibe to Nat, and she plugs it in to the computer, downloading the information and sending it to Tony.

Nat" баки, да? она казалась немного расстроенной, когда ты разговаривал с ней по видео."
(bucky, is y/n ok? she sounded kind of upset when you were video calling with her.)

Bucky"она так хорошо, как она может быть. у нее действительно плохие кошмары."
(shes as ok as she can be. shes having really bad nightmares.)

Nat looks at me with a sad smile.

A video call comes in from Tony.

Tony" alright I sent you the schematics of the base. There's actually three entry points. This place is a lot bigger then we thought. My suggestion is to go in through entrance 3. It looks like it's in the woods so there won't be any civilians around. Just make sure two of you keep an eye on the other exits so no one escapes. Be safe guys."