control

You wake up and feel a squeeze on your hand.

You look up at Bucky, who is looking down at you with a grin. The t.v. is playing softly in the background.

Bucky" morning sunshine."

You give him a smile.

You" hi."

You speak through a yawn causing him to chuckle.

Bucky" let's go get breakfast we got a big day."

You nod your head and sit up with a stretch. He gives your shoulder a little squeeze.

You both walk to to the kitchen and you find Steve siting at the dinning table with his eyes closed with a cup of coffee in front of him.

Bucky" morning punk"

Steve's eyes open and he gives a little lopsided grin.

Steve" hey jerk, hey y/n."

You" hey истребитель"
(Worrier)

Steve  looks at you with his eye brows raised.

Steve" do I even want to know what that means?"

Bucky chuckles as you guys sit down at the table.

Bucky" it means fighter or worrier."

Steve smiles.

Steve" I'd say that's pretty accurate."

You all chuckle.

You" oh! You want to see something that I learned while you were away?"

Bucky" go ahead doll."

You focus on the air around you. The warmth that buckys sweater gives you. Take off one of your gloves and place it palm up on the table. A plume of fire about the size of your face emerges above your hand.

You smile at Bucky

You" put your hand in the fire."

Bucky raises his hand.

Bucky" it's fire..."

You" you'll be fine trust me."

He nods his head and slowly places his hand in the fire. A look of aw makes its way on his face.

Bucky" it's.. cold."

Steve's eyebrows scrunch up.

Steve" what?"

Bucky" put your hand in. It's not hot. It's a little cooler then room temperature."

Steve slowly places his hand in the fire.

Steve" how?"

He says in bewilderment.

You" since I make the fire, I controll everything about it. The hight,"

You make the fire grow taller

You" the temperature"

You make the fire get slightly warmer around Steve and Bucky's hand but not enough to burn them.

You" the color"

You make the fire turn blue, then red, then green, then back to it's original orange.

Bucky" that's incredible."

You smile, and put out the fire. They both pull there hands away and sit back in there chairs.

You turn to Bucky.

You" hows your shoulder?"

Bucky" it's fine doll. Probably gonna be all healed by the end of the day."