what did they do to you.

You're still in the Quinn, Bruce is bandaging the worst of your injuries to stop any bleeding. Everyone is sitting around you.

You started fading in and out of consciousness, and Bucky has been trying to keep you awake.

After a bit you semi register the air craft shaking and jolting. Then your body being moved. They must have gotten you on a gurney.

Bucky" Bruce is going to cut away your clothes so we can look at your back and ribs ok? Shuri is going to be in here to help and make sure your covered and stuff."

You feel your shirt be cut open then a light cloth is draped over your back, and your bra is cut off. The cloth is then moved to cover your whole back.

Bucky"doll, if you can hear me, Bruce is putting an IV in your arm so he can help you get some sleep ok."

You feel his hand tuck a peice of hair behind your ear. You nuzzle into his hand a little bit and he kisses your forehead.

You feel a pinch on your arm and after a minute you feeling super tiered, even more so than you already are. Then black consumes you.

Buckys pov

Bruce knocks you out so that you can get some needed rest and to treat your wounds.

We place a pillow under your head.

Pete" is she gonna be ok?"

All of our heads look up at Pete.

Bucky" yeah kid she's gonna be fine. Go call may, change, get something to eat,then go to bed. It's late and we've had a long day."

I walk to him and pull him into a hug.

Bucky" you did good out there kid. Really good."

He pulls back with a smile.

Shuri walks up to us then turns to Bruce.

Shuri" I'm gonna walk with Peter for a second I'll be right back."

Peter gets a light blush on his cheeks and smiles slightly.

I smirk at him for the obviousness of his crush on Shuri.

She grabs his hand and walks out of the room.

Me and Bruce just look at each other and smile.

I walk back over to you.

Bruce" you should take your own advice. Go take a shower. Eat something. It's gonna be a while before were done and we still need to prep her and everything."

I nod my head.

Bucky" call me first when she wakes up."

Bruce" I'll call you when we're finishing up."

I nod and kiss your forehead before walking off.

Directly to the gym.

Peter's POV

Shuri takes my hand and leads me into the hallway, and we start walking to my room in the tower.

Shuri" Peter?..."

I look over at her.

Shuri" are you ok?"

I look away and nod my head.

Shuri" bullshit"

I sigh.

I figured if I could tell anyone it would be shuri.