doll

((a/n!! IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT.18+content ahead))

ARRIVING BACK AT THE HOTEL

You and bucky sit leg touching leg in the car on the way back to the hotel. His warm hand envelopes yours, and his metal hand traces patterns on your hip. your head rests on his shoulder and he rests his cheek against the top of your head, turning to place soft kisses every now and then.

You pull up to the hotel and get out of the car, thankful that there are only a few paparazzi, and that their being respectfully distant.

You walk into the lobby and ride the elevator up, saying good bye to Steve and Nat, who are a few floors below you, and then thor and Loki who are two floors below yours. Then your and buckys floor comes up and you say goodnight to tony, who is on the floor above yours.

You and bucky walk hand in hand to your room and he opens the door and let's you in. He flips on one of the lights so it's not blindingly bright,  and closes the door. You both kick your shoes of and you stretch your feet a bit.

Bucky" I'm gonna change ok"

You smile and nod then go up on your tip toes to kiss him softly, and your hands come up to rest on his chest.

His metal arm wraps around waist and he pulls you close, and his flesh hand cups your cheek.

After a few seconds you break the kiss and he places a kiss on your forehead.

He goes and picks up his back pack then walks to the bathroom door.

Bucky" I'll be out in a few minutes ok?"

You smile again and nod and he closes the door.

The smile stays on your face as you pick up your back pack and plop it on the bed. You rummage through and find a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top, and a sports bra, and throw them on the bed.

You take off buckys jacket, then slip your dress off.

Your head whips around as the bathroom door opens.

Bucky" hey doll have yooooouuuuuuuu........."

His voice trails of as he spots you.

Your eyes widen slightly as you see that he doesn't have a shirt on.

Just black dress pants, that are low on his hips...

A light blush fans your cheeks and you smile shyly and wrap your arms around your stomach.

He clears his throat and looks at your face.

Bucky" umm have you seen my hair tie?  Or do you have any extra? think it might have fallen out when we were dancing. "

When he finishes speaking you notice him bite his bottom lip for a second, and his eyes flicker down and back up. And God. Fucking. damn. it. If that wasn't one of the hottest things you had ever fucking seen.

You" no, but here, you can use mine."

You take out the hair tie holding your hair in it's half up half down style. Then walk up to bucky and hand it to him.