wakanda

You wake up to Bucky running his hand through your hair.

Bucky" morning love, we have to  go in about an hour and a half.
Do you wanna shower, or do you wanna sleep some more eat and leave."

You yawn,

You" I'll take a shower, do you think I'll be able to sleep on the way there?"

Bucky" it's about a 32 hour flight,  and the hellicarrier has beds on it."

You nod your head and sit up.

Bucky" you can shower in here and I can grab some clothes or you can go to your room."

You" would you mind if I shower in here?"

Bucky" not at all."

You nod our head and get up and walk to the bathroom and close the door. You turn on the shower and hop in. You look around for the shampoo and find it sitting in the little nook in the wall.

You take the shampoo and squirt a little in your hand and it smells of mint and sandlewood.

You wash your hair and body and find that he has conditioner in the same scent. Then you slather some on and wait a minute before rinsing it out. You get out of the shower and wrap the black fluffy towel around you, then walk to the door and open it and peak your head out. The room is empty an there is a pile of clothing on the bed. There's brush and ponytail elastic along with a pair of black leggings and a hoodie that you don't recognize, With a sports bra and underwear in between, along with a pair of gloves and socks.  You blush slightly knowing  that Bucky was the one to get your clothes.. meaning he was the one to get your undergarments.. you dismiss the thought and get dressed. The sweater is big and grey. It smells of mint and sandlewood so you can only assume that it's Bucky's. You brush through your hair and throw it up into a bun, something Wanda showed you how to do when your ponytail kept hitting you in the face during practice. You open Bucky's door and walk to the kitchen where Steve is making eggs and Bucky is making pancakes. Bucky looks up and smiles at you.

Bucky" hey doll"

You wave. Steve waves back at you.

Steve" got everything packed you two?"

You" yep"

You say hoping on the counter.

Bucky" open"

He looks at you, you open your mouth and he puts a bit of pancake in it. You Chew and a rich flavor fills your mouth. Your eyes widen.

You" oh my God that's so good."

You moan out closing you eyes.

Bucky coughs and you open your eyes.

You look at him his eyes are wide. He coughs again and looks down at the pan and focusses on the pancakes.

Bucky" glad you like them. "

You here Steve snort.

You" are you ok Steve"

He looks over at the out with a big smile

Steve" I'm just peachy, y/n"

You give him a smile.