flight.

You feel the wind in your hair as you fall. You focus on your body being lifted. And soon enough your not falling anymore.

Your hovering in the air.

You smile.

Then you make your body shoot up and past everyone on the roof.

You hear different reactions.

Wanda is cheering loudly, Tony is yelling at you along with Bucky, the rest are just gasps of surprise.

You fly around for another minute then lan gently on the roof.

You" I know where he gets the urge to jump off of high places."

Bucky just looks at you shaking his head. Though you see a smile that's trying to fight its way into his face.

Bucky" you just gave me a heart attack."

He says with a light chuckle.

You" sorry....."

You say smiling sheepishly.

Wanda" that was awesome!"

You laugh at her as you all make your way inside. Again after the two elevator rides, you are sitting in the common area with everyone.

Time skip.

You here a knock on the window and see Peter, in his suite, waving t you from the window. Tony gets up and opens the window as you turn to Bucky with a mischiefous smile.

Bucky just looks at you and smiles back.

Bucky" oh no"

You giggle slightly. And Peter takes of his mask and talks to Tony for a second. You use the time to slowly slip off your gloves, and stick them in your sweater pocket.

Peter turns to you and you smile at him. He smiles at you back, and you get up and walk twords him.

You" hey Pete, sorry. I got to go."

You give him a smile. Then run full speed past him and swan dive out the window.

You hear him scream your name so you fly up to the window opening and hover.

You" yeah Pete?"

Peter looks at you with his mouth wide open, eyes wide.

Peter" THATS SO COOL! YOUR FLYING! MR.STARK, SHES FLYING!"

You chuckle as you go back into the building and land gently.you take your gloves out of your pocket and put them back on.

You walk over to the couches with Tony and Peter and sit in your seat next to Bucky.

Nat" so y/n how are you feeling about tomorrow?"

You look at her and scrunch your eyebrows.

You" what do you mean? What's tomorrow?"

Nat" we are gonna test your final power"

You sit up straighter

You" yeah I think Ill skip that"

Nat" we gotta try y/n."

You" no I don't think we do."

Nat" маленький паук, you've been doing so well. All your other powers are in control."
(Little spider)

You" but that's the thing, I don't think I ever had control. Not of that power. "

Bucky" and the main huge difference is that your safe. With family. Maybe you didn't have control because your body automatically didn't feel safe."

You" it's still not a risk I'm willing to take. I won't hurt any of you."

Nat" we don't have to work on that right away, but we should at least start with plants."

You" it's not that I don't trust you guys I just don't trust myself.we can do plants... But people are off limits. I will not hurt any of you."

The room goes silent for a second before Tony asks who wants dinner, and everyone starts saying what they want to eat.

Thankful for the distraction

You slowly slip of the couch, mutter to Bucky that you'll be right back, then take the elevator to the roof.

You sit on the edge of the platform.

About ten minutes later then elevator doors open and Bucky walks out. He walks over to where you are and sits next to you.

Bucky" are you ok?"

You nod your head.

Bucky" bullshit"

You look at him with squinted eyes. He gives you a soft smile and you sigh. You look back over the city.

You" honestly I'm scared. I don't want to hurt you. Or anyone else."

Bucky" trust me we'll be fine. We've all been through the ringer. I guarantee were strong enough to bounce back."

You look at him.

You" If I wanted to, I could paralyze your entire body, reach over, and touch you for half a second, and you would be dead. Gone."

Bucky" but you wont. Because your a good person y/n. And you deserve to be happy."

You laugh dryly.

You" I don't think I could ever be happy. Not after what they did to me."

Bucky scrunches his eyebrows.

Bucky" what does that mean doll."

You look down and shake your head.

You" nothing."

Bucky" again. Bullshit. But, Tony ordered Mexican. C'mon. "

He stands up and holds out his metal hand. You take it and let him pull you up.

Bucky" oh also this conversation is far from over."

You smile at him.

You" nah I think we covered everything."

He playfully rolls his eyes. And walks with you, hand in metal hand, to the elevator.

Once you get to the main floor you hop back in on the conversation, get some food, and act like nothing happened.

A/n

Hello loves! Yes I know it's a shorter chapter, and I'm sorry. But next chapter is going to be LONG. SO. buckle up buttercups.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all
                   -R