FULL Description ;)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

"H-Huh?!" I screamed, clutching my towel tightly. "Y-Your the man I hit with my car earlier! How did you get in here?! I thought I locked all the doors and windows!"

The same man from earlier, with jet black hair and glowing blue eyes, simply sat in my bathtub (completely naked might I add) and smirked at me with what one might describe as a confident and smug gaze.

"You never told me what you wanted by the way." He snapped his fingers and a glass of wine suddenly appeared in his hand before I could even blink my eyes.

"T-That's because I don't want anything! Now get out of my bathtub! No, scratch that, get out of my house!" I could feel my cheeks burn crimson as I backed away slightly. But before I could turn around and run out of my bathroom, he snapped his fingers again and the door slammed closed.

"Alright, if you aren't going to tell me what you want, then I shall tell you what I want." He stood up abruptly, and I could feel my eyes widen as I saw him in his full naked glory.

I looked away immediately, and I could hear his velvet voice laugh airily as he stepped out of the bathtub. I closed my eyes and backed up against the closed bathroom door, and I could hear his wet footsteps getting closer and closer, and soon I heard a hot breathy whisper in my ear. "You."