Please Read And Vote ;)

Alrighty, the time is here to vote in what you want the special after finale spin off one chapter story to be!!! :) I know I said I would wait AFTER the final chapter, but I guess I better count in as many votes as I can and start working on the spin off lol.

Okay, please read this over carefully AND fully. This will be very important! And plus, I hate it when people don't pay attention and totally throw me off my way to deal with a certain problem that was already explained.... *_*

Mkay? Mkay. XD

So here it goes. If you have an idea of what I should write for the after finale spin off, please comment your idea. HOWEVER, please please PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MY HOPE ON HUMANITY, if someone has the same idea as you, instead if recommending the idea, PLEASE reply to that comment saying "I agree".

Why you ask? Well, instead if me just taking time to write the next chapter, my time is robbed trying to count all the votes of each one of you, especially when there are like a few of the same comments/ideas that are individually posted.

Now you see, before you comment your idea in the comments, please go through ALL of them to make sure that idea isn't already in the comments. If it is, please reply to that comment saying "I agree" ONLY ONCE, that way I can see which idea has more comment replies which equal votes.

Now that we got that out of the way, I want to make sure you guys understood everything. So it's list time XD

1. Have an idea? Great :) Please go through all the comments to see if your idea is already listed. If you wish to vote on that idea, reply to that comment saying "I agree"

2. If your idea is NOT in the comments sections, please feel free to comment your unique idea of a perfect Seren x Erai spin off chapter.

Alrighty, I believe that's settled :) I don't like having to repeat myself, but the things I do for you... XD an engagement ring is sure to follow lol

And as for timing, as of 8:48 p.m on August 22 2014, the poll is now open. I will wait 2 days to show the end result (and most voted on idea) of what the special spin off story is going to be :)

So just a warning, your ideas will no longer be valid as of August 24 2014. So comment away ;)