S.V.O.C (Special Voted On Chapter) Part Two!!!

*** Erai's P.O.V***

I clunked the firewood down by the rest of the pile, and threw a couple of more branches into the starting-off fire while Seren glared at me from across the flames. "Babe, your glare is almost as got as the fire." I smiled sheepishly at her as she continued to glare at me.

"I hate you." She said with unwavering anger and I just scratched my head as I chuckled. "Yeah, I know. I still love you though."

"Well I'm finding it hard to reciprocate that love." She sighed as she lied down on her side. The sand adjusted comfortably around her, making her curves even more obvious. "It's so hot and there is barely any shade. What are we supposed to do here? I remember you promising that we'd go shopping... Well I hope the monkeys with bananas accept sea shells as currency."

I laughed at her as she sulked while wiping her brow. "We can do whatever we want. Go for a walk on the beach, in case you haven't noticed it's everywhere, or we can go swimming. Whatever you want to do." I winked at her with a sudden idea that popped into my head. "Since there aren't any people... "

"You're right, no witnesses to the murder I'm about to commit. And plus... I don't have a swimming suit." She said blankly as she watched me adjust the logs in the fire to make sure it was still burning bright.

"Who said you needed one?" I asked with a wink, and her face blushed slightly while she shifted her hips. "Well I'm not going skinny dipping with you if that's what you mean."

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. I would gladly do it again-" Suddenly something small hit my forehead as Seren threw a small seashell at me. "Well I wouldn't."

We continued to sit around the beach while the fire still flickered, and as the time was going by quicker than I wanted it to, I noticed that the sun was almost about to set. "Hey Seren..." I suddenly stood up and took off my shirt as I offered her my hand. "The suns about to set. Why don't we go swimming?"

"Well..." She hesitated as she blushed while looking at my exposed chest. "I guess." She took my hand and I lifted her to her feet and resumed taking my clothes off. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked as she turned away from me quickly. I smirked to myself as I came right behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling her into me. "You're right. Want to do it for me?"

"You pervert!" She managed to escape my grasp and marched off with a bright red face. I just chuckled to myself as I took off my pants and briefs and set them aside next to my shirt. I went first into the water, and it's warmth immediately greeted me as I dove right in. When I resurfaced, I brushed the water away from my eyes, only to see Seren without a shirt on.

Her hands delicately covered her chest as she dropped her skirt to the ground. She suddenly turned her head and our eyes met. I wore a proud smirk as I shamelessly devoured her with my eyes, and she just flipped me off angrily. "Don't look!"

Feeling a sudden urge in me, I bit my bottom lip as I walked over to the shallow part of the water, and her eyes widened at the naked sight of me. It wasn't the first time she had seen me naked, and it wouldn't be the last, but each time her reactions are the same. A cute but naughty blush covered her cheeks, it was obvious what was running across her mind.

"If you don't hurry, I'm going to come over and help you undress." I grinned at her and she looked away slightly before looking back at me. "F-Fine..." She slowly took off her underwear and I found it hard to contain my sudden urge.

She slowly approached the water and walked shyly into it while glaring to the side. I could tell even though she was embarrassed, she definitely enjoyed it.