Chapter Nineteen

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

[Author's Note: Don't forget to comment assult! XD But like seriously they are the only things keeping me entertained ;-; And plus, I was going through the Discover lists, and I saw Popular in Romance, and guess whose book I found.... That's right, MINE XD Make A Wish, Master~ is now on the Popular list! Pop the champagne! ]

I just stood there motionless as I felt Erai's lips crash against mine. His hot lips captured mine, and it felt like my soul had just got sucked out of my body through my lips and just got devoured.

I could hear the sound of a broom dropping against the floor, followed by Kylie's surprised gasp. "O-Oh...!" She sounded embarrassed by our little hot make out scene, and to be honest, so was I.

I finally had some common sense snap back into me, and I broke free of my dazed and motionless body. I raised by hands to push Erai away, but he grabbed them with his own and entertained our fingers.

"Mmm!" I moaned against his lips, trying to pull away, but Erai seemed to not pay any attention to my embarrassed state as he just kept on kissing me. Perhaps he took it as a moan of pleasure instead of a plea to get away...

I could feel myself grow short on air, and that's when Erai suddenly pulled away. I could feel a little bit of his lip's moistness still on my now hot lips, as I started to breathe heavily.

My face was hotter than a frying pan as my mind scrambled with countless thoughts, even though my mind was too misty and cloudy to process any of them. All my thoughts were just words bouncing around, unable to be fully grasped.

I just stared at Erai in astonishment as he too was breathing raggedly, with a smirk plastered on his face. He seemed proud to get such a reaction out of me, and I suddenly remembered that there were other people in the room...

People like KYLIE and RYAN. My face only grew hotter and hotter as I turned my head to see both their eyes dead set on me.

But not for long as Ryan suddenly began glaring at Erai. It didn't take me long to do the same. Just what the hell did he think he was doing?! Starting some free show or something?!

Erai only returned Ryan's glare with a smug gaze, and I felt like I was in the middle of a battlefield. And shots were fired.

Before anyone could have the chance to break the silence, I quickly turned on my heel and ran out the door.

I didn't pay attention to Erai as he momentarily followed. I just shoved my keys in the ignition, and started the car and sped off without even looking back at Erai.

My heart was beating painfully fast and I just gripped the steering wheel with all my strength until my knuckles turned white.

The entire ride home I was completely silent, because it didn't take much to make the car loud. My heart didn't stop beating abnormally fast, in fact it even beat faster as memories of what just happens a few moments ago replayed over and over again in my mind, leaving me even more confused.

When I arrived home, I quickly parked and locked my car and rammed my way inside. I dropped the keys on the counter and ran up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I locked my door, and turned around so my back was pressing against it. I slid down until I was sitting in the ground.

My mind was still clouded, but I could still get only one thought across. Erai kissed me. I know he's done it before, but he had charmed me before so I couldn't remember him kissing me.