Chapter Four

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

I could hear the water running in my bathroom, filling up the bathtub with water and bubbles. I paced nervously back and forth in my towel, and ran my hand through my hair multiple and countless times.

"I just need to relax... Breathe." I muttered to myself as I paced, confusion engulfing me further. "What you saw back there wasn't real, it wasn't real." I confirmed to myself over and over, but yet a strange feeling was still lying in the bottom of my stomach, making it feel more like birds instead of butterflies.

"You were drunk, you probably just pulled over to throw up and you must have just passed out on the side of the road. Yeah, that must be it. I was dreaming." I chided to myself, feeling the need to plow through the entire event and make sense of it.

"You know what, no more talking about it. I was just drunk. I'm STILL drunk! I need to just soak in the bathtub and forget about this whole night!" I walked into my bathroom and left the door open as I took off my towel and placed it on the counter.

I turned off the water and slowly eased myself into the bathtub full of hot water and vanilla scented bubbles. I took a couple deep breaths, and then leaned my neck back and closed my eyes. "I just need to forget about this whole night..." I quietly repeated to myself, already feeling somewhat calmer.

And just when I was ready to doze off in a blissful state, I heard the downstairs phone ring several times. I opened my eyes tiredly, and looked at the clock on my bathroom wall. It was already past 3 in the morning. Who would be calling at 3 in the morning?

I decided to ignore the call and close my eyes and try to relax again, but once again the phone started to ring. I tried to ignore it as best as I could, but it wouldn't stop ringing.

"Uuuuugh." I crawled out of the bathtub and wrapped myself in a towel once again and went down the stairs in a hurry to answer the non-stop ringing phone.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I growled out, picking up the phone and putting it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered, but the was a dull and long ring that came from the phone, meaning it was either too late or the caller hung up.

I slammed the phone down, and proceeded to walk back up the stairs again. "Whose fucking calling at 3 in the morning? I'm trying to relax!" I groaned as I started walking up the stairs again.

The phone once again started to ring. "Oh my God, are you serious!" I yelled out in frustration, rushing towards the phone again. "What?!"

It was quiet for a moment, but then I heard a silky chuckle on the other line. "Who is this?! It's 3 in the morning you fucking-"

"This is a nice bathroom you have here." And with that, my eyes widened as I slammed the phone down once again, ending the call. "Fucking creep..." I shuttered, backing away from the phone.

Suddenly it started ringing yet again, and I was hesitant about picking up this time, but it wouldn't stop until I did, so I decided to answer the call.

"... Hello..?" I clutched the phone tightly and almost whispered. It was quiet again, but the sound of water splashing around slightly could be heard in the backround. "Hm, vanilla... It's one of my favorite scents..."

My face went pale as I pressed the END button and chucked the phone on the couch.

My head whipped around to the stairs as I peered up into the hallway, where the bathroom door was wide open, and the lights were still on. I gulped and nervously made my way up the stairs and to the bathroom. Was someone really in there..?

Maybe I was just imagining things again... Maybe I was still a little drunk...

I walked into the bathroom, and screamed. "H-Huh?!" I screamed, clutching my towel tightly. "Y-Your the man I hit with my car earlier! How did you get in here?! I thought I locked all the doors and windows!"

The same man from earlier, with jet black hair and glowing blue eyes, simply sat in my bathtub (completely naked might I add) and smirked at me with what one might describe as a confident and smug gaze. His face seemed fully recovered, with no gashes like before. In fact, not even scratches covered his handsome face.

Noticing me staring, his smirk only grew wider. 'He isn't real, he isn't real, oh Lord...' I bit my bottom lip as I helplessly stared at his face. 'He is way too good to be real. THIS is too good to be real.'

"You never told me what you wanted by the way." He snapped his fingers and a glass of wine suddenly appeared in his hand before I could even blink my eyes.

"T-That's because I don't want anything! Now get out of my bathtub! No, scratch that, get out of my house!" I could feel my cheeks burn crimson as I backed away slightly. But before I could turn around and run out of my bathroom, he snapped his fingers again and the door slammed closed.

"Alright, if you aren't going to tell me what you want, then I shall tell you what I want." He stood up abruptly, and I could feel my eyes widen as I saw him in his full naked glory.

I looked away immediately, and I could hear his velvet voice laugh airily as he stepped out of the bathtub. I closed my eyes and backed up against the closed bathroom door, and I could hear his wet footsteps getting closer and closer, and soon I held a hot breathy whisper in my ear. "You."

I could feel my heart jump into my throat, and I couldn't breathe. My knees felt weak and my body felt really hot all of a sudden. The bathroom was getting misty, and it created little beads of water all over my body.

I pushed his hard body away from mine, and kept my eyes tightly shut. "D-Don't come near me!" I screamed, and I felt his wet abs disappear from my finger tips, and I opened my eyes in surprise. He was nowhere in sight.

I clutched the door for support as I finally let out a shaky breath. My knees were shaking like crazy, and I blinked several times.

Nobody but me was in here. It was almost as if nobody was in here at all. "Breathe..." I reminded myself, wrapping the towel more tightly around myself.

"You're just drunk... You're just tired... You're imagining things again." I could feel tears form in my eyes again. I feel like I was running in complete circles, and it was driving me crazy.

I felt crazy, even though I knew better. Even though I knew I wasn't. I still felt like I was at the end of my rope.

"Just finish your bath..." I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Vanilla filled my nostrils once again as I lowered myself into the hot water again.

I finished washing myself and my hair, and got out of the bathtub, feeling somewhat better. "All I needed was a hot bath..." I sighed, feeling calmer. I was undeniably tired and worn out, it had been a looong, crazy and confusing day. All I needed was some sleep.

I grew more and more drowsy as the thought of sleep overcame my thoughts. I shuffled my way into my bedroom, and feeling too tired to change or dry my hair, I simply plopped down onto the bed, and felt myself give away to the temptation of sleep. I've had a crappy and exhausting day, and to add to the shit list, I had work tomorrow.