Update o.o

Author's note:
Hello :) Sorry to bother you guys, but I want to make a quick announcement or two;
ONE- For all of my fans that have more than one book of mine that they like, I'm sorry to say for some reason I can't update any stories but M.A.W.M, when I press on my works, for some reason it only shows M.A.W.M, and when I go to create, it only shows M.A.W.M and other unpublished stories, all my other stories somehow disappeared, and I know for a fact I didn't delete them '-' So... Uh, yeah I'm sorry.
TWO- M.A.W.M isn't officially published yet, I'm still working on it, but you guys I'm sorry to say this is, but the previous chapter was the last chapter I'm putting out on Wattpad. :( it's hard to work on a better version and at the same time publish on here, I need to pick one. So I'm sorry :( But good news, I have officially started on a sequel!!! :D Trust me, if you love M.A.W.M, you are going to be possessed by the sequel.

I have a lot on my plate, editing and publishing this book, and at the same time writing a rough draft sequel... I hope you guys aren't too mad about me not being able to update this story anymore on Wattpad... I'm not trying to be mean or stingy but it's about time I stepped up as an author. I hope you will understand. Thank you all for commenting this story, voting for it and just taking your time reading it. I am really thankful for all you regular commenters, I know who you are, and I want to take some time to say how much I love you all.

When I started this story it was so unpopular but now it's one of my most popular stories XD and for those who are disappointed this is the farewell letter you've been dreading, don't worry ;) I will never leave you guys. I'm making two more stories, they aren't published on Wattpad yet, but I'm working really hard on them.

Well, that about sums it up... I will post another update to this story once I have this book ebook published, until then... I 'wish' you guys will be patient and wait for the published version. And until then, if you want, go check out one of my other works. Incomplete, all of them, but meh XD on second thought you guys don't deserve unfinished work... Haha anyway ;) Thank you guys.... Bye for now.