🔥Three🔥

Song: Work From Home- Fifth Harmony

"Melody, wake up." A deep voice commanded, but I ignored it and cuddled into the silk pillow beside me. Who knew silk was so cuddable? I slept like a baby the whole night. The person let out an irritated sigh, and I smiled into my pillow. "Melody, wake. Up."

I cuddled into the pillow more, sighed, and smiled. Dream land was so close, but completely died when ice-cold water was poured on my face, and I bolted upright swinging. I accidentally hit something rock hard, and then I heard a very masculine groan. I glanced to my left to see Theo holding his stomach.

"Good Lord, Melody. You pack a hell of a punch." He groaned, before snickering at the fact that I was drenched in freezing cold water. I glared at him, and he grinned at me.

"Damn straight. Was drenching me in water really necessary!?"

"Hey, I told you to get up. You didn't listen, so I went to my only option."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my drenched shirt, attempting to hide the parts it clung to. "Only option my ass. Let me sleep, you inconsiderate beast." Theo glared at me before ripping my blanket off of me, exposing my thick, tanned legs. I only ever slept in a T-shirt and underwear, so I guess I should've worn a pair of shorts or something considering it was my first night there.

"Red lace. I approve." Theo seductively winked, and I glared daggers through him, pulling my knees to my chest. "And to retort to your little comment earlier, I am not inconsiderate, just a hot as hell beast. Anyway, you need to get a shower and come down to the gym for your training. Don't be late, princess."

Well, Good morning to you too.

Theo rolled his eyes before smirking. "Good morning, my princess. Is that what you wanted? Go get ready."

Theo zipped out of my room, and I rolled out of my bed, hopping into my walk in shower. The water trickled out like a waterfall, and it relaxed every muscle in my body. I definitely stayed in there longer than needed, and when I stepped out, I put on undergarments and wrapped a towel around my body. After brushing my hair, I walked to my bedroom to find a pair shorts and a workout crop top lying on my bed. If that was seriously what he wanted me to wear, his wish definitely wasn't getting granted. I frowned at his choice and walked to Hazel's room. When I opened the door, she looked up from the book she was reading and shot me a curious look.

"What's up?"

"Your idiot brother is trying to make me wear almost nothing for training." I grumbled, and Hazel shook her head, softly chuckling.

"Your first day here and you're already training? Damn, he was easier on Willow than you." She looked back down at her book.

"Willow?"

"Another time." She waved her hand before standing up. "I'll give you something more suitable to wear. I'm guessing he gave you shorts and a crop top?"

I nodded with disgust, and Hazel laughed. "Such a Theo move. Let me get your clothes."

Hazel walked out of her room, and when she returned, she handed me a pair of black knee-length leggings and a Kenwood Academy High School Chess Club shirt. I shot her a grateful smile and thanked her, and she returned the smile. I returned to my room to get dressed before heading down to the gym. Theo was sitting on a chair, scrolling through his phone, and when he noticed me, he glared.

"Princess, I asked one thing this morning, which was don't be late." I rolled my eyes, and Theo suddenly looked at me like I had two heads. "Where did you get that shirt?"