🔥Forty-Four🔥

Song: Trouble- Coldplay 

When we arrived at the mansion, everyone was arguing in the living room. The four of us walked in, and the first thing we saw was Blake and Willow standing in front of the TV.

"What the hell are you two doing here!?" Theo growled, and Willow let out a sinister laugh as she stared at Theo.

"Wow, Theo. I thought you would be a little happier to see your favorite ex girlfriend." Theo rolled his eyes before he zipped to Willow and wrapped his hands around her throat.

"I swear, Willow, I will kill you right now." She let out another sinister laugh before prying Theo's hands off her neck. He glared at her, and Blake snickered behind Willow.

"Chill, Theo. I was joking." She winked at Blake, and he snickered. "I'm here to give you the truth of your 'innocent' Melody."

For a split-second, everything was silent, and all the arguing died down. The whole pack glared at Willow--Parker included-- and Theo crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" He yelled, and Blake let out an irritated sigh before stepping in front of Willow.

"It means, I'm going to show you how your parents actually died, because I was there, but I'm not the one who killed them." Theo glared at Blake, and Blake winked at Willow before turning on the TV and pulling up a video. When the screen came on, I saw my thirteen year old self, and I gasped. Suddenly, I was no longer standing in the living room, but instead, I was thrown back to that day.

The day I couldn't remember or recognize until now.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the pathetic Rivera's. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time when you messed with a Denholm?" Blake teased, causingthe two glared at him. The girl was tall and lean, and she had the build of a bodybuilder. She still held a feminine body with curves and a long torso, but besides that, it wasn't hard to see she was very strong. She had the prettiest hazel eyes I had ever seen, and her long, chocolate hair flowed down her shoulders, all the way to her stomach. The man beside her was extremely tall and muscular. He held the look of authority, as if he was the leader of something. His dark brown eyes complimented his light brown hair well, and the stubble on his jaw around his mouth really gave him that leader look.

"This is the last step you'll take, Blake Denholm. You have done nothing but bring trouble to our family, and I'll be damned if you live another day." Blake let out a bitter laugh as he moved closer to the two, and they pulled out their daggers, aiming them at him, but it only caused him to laugh harder.

"Oh, this is too much." He held his stomach as he laughed, and I could see from the side that his eyes became the scary blood-red they always turned when he was angry. "You guys humor me."

"Say goodbye to your life, Blake." The man growled, and Blake shook his head at the man. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him, a fake pout on his lips as he stared at the two.

"Surely you wouldn't kill me in front of a little girl, now would you?"

The woman instantly paled, and the man glared at Blake. I stared at the two in amazement. I was amazed by their power and how strong they looked, but I was so scared of Blake, I couldn't show those emotions. The man and woman stepped away for a second and turned so their backs faced Blake and I. All I could hear was their low mumbles, and I wished I had known what they were saying.

While they were talking, Blake grabbed me by the arms, holding me so my face was right in front of his. He held my chin in his fingers so I couldn't move, and his eyes narrowed into slits. His eyes gazed deeply into mine, and suddenly, it felt as if my mind was drawn to him. It was as if he could control my mind with that one look.