🔥Sixty-Two🔥

Song: Walkashame- Meghan Trainor

"Aaron, if you don't pick up your pace, this track is the last thing you will ever see!" Theo roared, his eyes red and narrowed, and Aaron's face paled. What did Aaron do?

Aaron ran faster.

"You know, you could be a little easier on them. They're newborns, Theo. They are trying."

Theo sighed, his eyes softening. "I just want them to be able to defend themselves, princess."

"And they will. You are the best influence and trainer they could have." I shot him an assuring smile. "You trained me and now I can defend myself in any fight."

The corner of Theo's mouth quirked up, and he walked closer to me, wrapping his long arms around me.

"You flatter me, princess." He gently pressed his lips against mine before he glared at the newborns. "But if they don't move a little quicker, I'm going to rip their throats out one by one."

"Get a room!" One of the newborns yelled, and Theo's eyes blazed red before he zipped to the newborn, slamming him against the wall. The newborn cowered away in fear, but I knew Theo was only trying to intimidate him, and trust me-- it definitely worked.

How did I get roped into helping train the newborns? Well, my lovely boyfriend insisted I was the second strongest, and I could help them through training since I was put through the worst. At first, I refused to help him, but Theo had such a way of convincing girls-- especially his girl. He persuaded me to help in... other ways.

Theo released the newborn, and once they finished their laps, they moved to the obstacles in the ceiling. Theo and I showed them how to maneuver through the course, and while he was teaching the guys how to jump higher, the girls huddled around me with eager faces. I shot them a confused look, and quiet giggles escaped their mouths.

"What's so funny?"

"We want to know how you and Theo met, and how you made him soft!" One of the girls squealed, and my mind only clouded with more confusion. I got the "how we met" part-- that was easy to tell. But how I made him soft? Did I really make the great Theo Rivera soft? Sure, I was his girlfriend, but I didn't think even his own sisters could make him soft.

"Theo saved my life and brought me here. It wasn't always easy. He wasn't perfect and neither was I, but something clicked with us, and eventually, we became perfect for each other." Their smiles grew bigger, and a small smile grew on my own lips. "As for how I made him soft; trust me, there is nothing soft about Theo-- physically, emotionally, or mentally."

The girls faces grew beat red before they busted out laughing. I eventually joined them, tiny giggles escaping my mouth. I knew I had made Theo soft. He had never been so caring, so compassionate, so gentle in his whole life. A part of him had grown soft, and to know it was because of me was the greatest feeling in the world.

"If you all are done gossiping over there," His deep voice growled from behind, causing me to jump, "We would love for you to come back and join us for training."

The girls grew silent as they dashed back to the course, and I slowly turned around to see Theo glaring at me. "Must you interrogate them during training?"

He crossed his thick, muscular arms over his chest, and I swallowed hard. The way his muscles flexed across his broad, built chest-- good Lord. I would never survive assisting in training with him at this point.

I put on my fake puppy dog eyes, pouting. "But Theodore, the girls needed entertainment. They are so deprived from all this training, they had to take interest in our story!"