🔥Thirty-Six🔥

Song: Ocean Eyes- Billie Eilish

Everything in the room looked slightly different. There weren't pictures sitting on Theo's desk, and snow was packed on the ground outside. Snowflakes flew around outside of Theo's office window, and everything was white. That was when I knew we were in a memory of Theo's from before he found me.

"Where the hell are we!?" Maggie questioned, glaring at me, and I shrugged.

"There's something you need to see, Maggie." She continued to glare at me, but then Theo appeared. He was sitting behind his desk with papers scattered all across his desk, and his hands were rubbing his temples. He looked slightly younger, but he also looked sad. Theo took in a deep breath just as Hazel and Tobias walked into the room with their clothes torn and wrinkled, blood smeared on their hands and faces.

"How did it go?" Theo asked as he stood from his desk, and Tobias and Hazel sighed.

"We killed them, but there's so many more." Tobias ran his hand through his stiff hair. "There's more than a thousand of them, Theo."

Theo closed his eyes and leaned against his desk, while Tobias leaned against the wall. Hazel paced the room before turning to Theo, looking completely stressed and confused.

"Why are we even fighting these idiots!? Why should we even try to protect Maggie!? She's the one who left us!" Hazel snapped, and Theo glared at her.

"Because she's still our sister no matter what she has done to us! We are family, Hazel. We promised mom and dad we would always protect each other."

The siblings stared at each other, while Maggie snorted. I turned to her with a questioning look.

"Theo was always such a goodie two shoes." She rolled her eyes as she faced me. "This is a bunch of bullshit, you know. They probably only did those things so they could kill me themselves."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Theo, Hazel, and Tobias. Theo and Hazel were glancing at each other, while Tobias watched them.

"They almost found her, Theo. We got to them just in time."

Theo faced Tobias, running a hand over his face. "All of these people are out to get her because of everything she has done, and as much as I would like to yell at her for being so stupid, I just want to protect my little sister. I can't stand the thought of her getting hurt."

Glancing out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maggie staring at Theo intently. I prayed to heaven above the memory was finally getting through to her. For a couple seconds, everything was silent. None of the three siblings looked at each other, but then all of a sudden, Hazel burst into tears. Theo and Tobias stared at her before wrapping her in their arms. She continued to sob as they held her, and Theo kissed her forehead.

"I miss her, Theo." She sobbed, and a single tear escaped Theo's eye.

"Me too, Hazel. I miss her too."

A tear fell from Tobias's eye as well, and he buried his head in Hazel's shoulder. Theo watched them as another tear fell from his eye. I glanced at Maggie again, and I could see her eyes were becoming watery. For a couple seconds, she watched her siblings, but then she ran to them and tried to hug them. Her arms went through them, and she tried to hug them three more times before turning to me with tears streaming down her face.

"I can't touch them, Melody!" She sobbed, staring down at her hands. "Help me!"

"You can go back to them, Maggie. You just have to forgive them." I whispered, and she sobbed as she looked back at her siblings once more. Maggie faced me, nodding, and I grabbed her shoulders again.

Everything turned white, and then we returned to the middle of the woods where Tobias stood in front of us with a bloody nose. He glanced between Maggie and I, until Maggie ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck. Shock flashed on his face, and he hesitated before hugging her back.

"I'm so sorry, Tobias." She whispered, and his arms tightened around her.

"It's okay, Maggs. I forgive you." He continued to hug her as he glanced at me, smiling and mouthing "Thank you.", and I smiled back at him before thinking about the house, flashing back to it. When I landed in the entrance, I glanced around the house. Everything was silent, and it killed me.

When I used to flash into the house, Theo would always be standing on the balcony above the door, smiling down at me, and then he would hop off the balcony and land in front of me.

"There's my girl." He would say, and I would grin as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder. He would chuckle before wrapping his arms around me. As I thought of that, a single tear trickled down my cheek, and I zoomed to his room.

I had hoped he would be wide awake with that beautiful grin on his lips, but he wasn't. Theo was still lying on that bed in a coma. I slowly walked over to him and intertwined our hands, staring at him. Taking in every part of his face, I ran my hand through his soft brown hair, thought about his eyelashes that laid gently against his cheekbones, to his soft, plump lips that were so kissable. I missed his kisses, and his beautiful brown eyes. I missed his dazzling smile that lit up my whole world. It might not have meant anything to the rest of the world, but that grin was the one thing that could make any day seem better.

I kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you", before taking a deep breath and grabbing his shoulders.

And then everything turned white once again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey, loves!

I didn't take my medicine today and I am EXHAUSTED ahahah

How did y'all feel about the memory Melody took Maggie to? Her change of heart? Melody's memory of Theo?

Make sure to comment, vote, and spread the word!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby