🔥Forty-Eight🔥

Song: Battle Scars- Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian 

"What the hell, Melody!? A turtle could move faster than you!" Theo roared as I slowly ran laps around the track, and when I said slowly, I meant time could stop and I would have still been moving slower than that. Let's review how I got to that point.

I was peacefully sleeping in my cloud of a bed, when all of a sudden, I was flashed out of my bed and dropped (literally) on the gym floor. I groaned as I stood, only to see I had been changed into a pair of yoga capris and a tank top. Plus, my hair was tied up. Theo was standing in front of me, looking completely unamused. Honestly, he looked like had just figured out it was his time of the month. That humored me, but I lost all the humor when I was slammed up against the wall.

To finish my story of how I was running the track, Theo was very consistent on making me train harder than humanly possible-- maybe even inhumanly possible. I did squats, punched that damn bag, went through the obstacles; I even did sit ups, push-ups, and chin ups. He made me go through the course of hell, and he felt no remorse.

Hell hath no fury like the sadistic Theo Rivera.

"I suggest you move a little faster. I know your weight holds you back, but I don't really care anymore. Move. Faster."

I bitterly laughed as I finished another lap. "I see nothing has changed. You're still making fun of my weight."

"Well, I'm not going to lie. Nobody likes girls as big as you." I rolled my eyes as I passed him, and he muttered, "I know I sure as hell didn't."

I had just finished my last lap when I collapsed. My breathing was shaky, and my heart felt like it was about to leap out of my chest. I was still recovering from having a splinter lodged in it. Could you blame me for collapsing?

"Get up. You are definitely not finished." Theo growled, and I glared at him.

"If you hadn't tried to kill me and then leave a splinter in my heart, maybe I could keep going." I bit back, and he stood above me, rolling his eyes. They turned completely red, and he glared down at me as if his glare would burn me to ashes.

"That's a damn excuse. Get up now, or I will put another splinter in your heart." He stepped to the side of me, and I stood, but if he thought I was going to continue training, he was highly insane. Instead, I started walking towards the gym door. "What do you think you're doing!? You're not done training!"

"I'm leaving. I'm done doing your training." I yelled, and he growled. The man literally growled.

"The hell you are! Get back here now!"

Before I completely walked out the door, I turned to him and flipped him off once again. "Bite me, Dracula!"

Theo's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. That was most likely the dumbest thing I ever dared to say, but I didn't care. I wasn't scared of Theo, and if he thought I was, then he was just plain stupid. I zipped to my room and closed the door. Just as I was about to get ready for a shower, my door slammed open, and two hands threw me into the bathroom. The person closed the door, and then they grabbed my hand and held it over the sink. I glanced behind me to see Theo's crimson red eyes burning into me, and he swiftly pulled out a knife, holding it against my fingers.

"Flip me off again and watch what happens." He pressed the knife into my skin, and I elbowed his rock hard stomach. Damn him and his muscles!

"You're a douche, Theo, and I hope no one is ever stupid enough to love you!" I yelled, and he rolled his eyes.

...Unless that person is me.

"I think you're forgetting I have Harmony now, and she does love me. How does it feel to be replaced, Melody?"