🔥Sixty-Five🔥

Song: Euphoria- BTS (Jungkook)

Seven months later...

I slid on the royal blue sundress and stared at myself in the mirror, my baby bump standing out the most. Yesterday started the seventh month of my pregnancy, and I had never been so happy in my entire life. I practically glowed. Everyone said I had been so much more jubilant, and the whole atmosphere in the mansion had been perfect.

Theo had been amazing as well. Ever since that day at our spot where he told me we were having a girl, he had been doing everything he could to make her the perfect room. Him and Tobias spent a whole week buying furniture, and they even painted her room lavender. Theo arranged the furniture, and he bought her every toy she could dream of. He was so excited, and seeing him so happy made me happy.

Theo and I were going to buy baby clothes. I was beyond excited. There was only two months left, and our baby girl would be in our arms. I had many dreams about her, and in those dreams, I always saw her with my blonde hair and Theo's beautiful brown eyes.

I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and applied some light makeup. Sliding on my flip-flops, I rubbed my belly, and Theo walked in, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey princess." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss against my cheek, and I smiled as I leaned into his chest.

"Hey, baby. How was your day?"

"It was good. Tobias helped me set up the rest of the baby's room, and now I get to spend the rest of the day with you." Theo buried his head in my shoulder and smiled. "You look beautiful, by the way."

I giggled, smiling at him. "Why, thank you."

Theo held me a little longer, and just as he was about to pull away, the baby kicked in my stomach, and she just so happened to kick right where his hand was. Theo's mouth formed into the shape of an O, and he knelt in front of me, cupping his hands on my stomach.

"Hey, baby girl." He whispered, kissing my stomach. "It's your daddy."

I smiled down at Theo as he smiled at my stomach, and tears formed in my eyes. I had never seen Theo so compassionate about anything. I had never seen him so excited about something-- especially something like this. He pressed one last kiss to my stomach before he stood and pressed a passionate, feathery kiss against my lips. I smile through the kiss, and when we pulled away, he grinned at me.

"I love you, princess."

I grinned back, kissing his cheek. "I love you too. Always."

Theo intertwined our hands and led us out of my room. I thought we were going to go shopping, but he placed his other hand over my eyes, guiding me through the hall. He led me to the opposite end of the hall, walking me into a room, and when he pulled his hand away from my eyes, I gasped as tears filled my eyes.

The baby's room was completely finished. The walls were so bright with their fresh lavender color, and above the crib was angel wings, with a space between for our daughter's name. I walked further into the room, glancing around. Above the white crib was a butterfly crib mobile, and her crib had purple and white polka dot sheets with a butterfly blanket. Adjacent to her crib was a changing board, fully stocked, and above it was a little mirror with a white bow. To the left of the changing board was a white rocking chair with purple pillows and a foot pedestal, and beside that was her dresser, lined with pictures of Theo and I. Beside her closet was all the toys you could dream of, and oddly enough, her room had the faintest scent of lavender. The thing that caught my attention the most, was the beautiful glass chandelier hanging above the rocking chair.