🔥Eighteen🔥

Song: Love Maze- BTS

Confidence had never been a problem in my life. I had always been confident. Being a starter on the varsity soccer team only boosted that-- even with my curvy body. I didn't care if my body wasn't perfect; I loved the way I looked and I wasn't afraid to rock it.

Until Theo came around, and all of my confidence was crushed to the ground.

The biggest problem with Theo was the fact that I always felt like I would never be good enough for him. The constant thought on my mind was Theo could never love a girl as chubby and different like me. I knew Theo's type-- tall, skinny, and beautiful-- I was none of the three. Back in high school, I was the catch to the boys. Theo? He was the complete opposite of them. To him, I was like a pesky bug upon his shoulder. I always felt nervous around him too, as if I did one thing wrong around him, the whole world would come collapsing down, and I would have to try to hold all the weight, and then I would realize the wrong thing I did and decide to let that weight crush me anyway.

Every time I saw him, or his rock hard six-pack, his perfect white smile, and his big brown eyes, anxiety boiled in my stomach, and I knew I was going to trip and fall. He was like the crowd to a person with stage fright, and I knew I would be running if I got anymore nervous around him. So, instead of confident Melody Castillo who was captain of the soccer team, I was insecure Melody Castillo who was a rare mind deceiving vampire.

We had to move to another hotel. Hazel called and said someone from Maggie's pack had been following us after I was attacked, and we needed to go to a reserved place. We packed up and headed to a small hotel in a suburban town. Theo placed an invisibility cloak over his car, and we were put in a room on the third floor of the hotel. Theo and I carried our luggage up to our room before plopping down on the couch and bed. I was dead set on doing nothing all day, considering I had almost been choked to death and other vampires were out to kill me. I couldn't understand why I was the target. Sure, I was the rarest vampire that could be, but did I look like the type to kill someone? I was the face of an angel.

"I'm going to get a shower." He stated, glancing back at me with a smirk. "Wanna join?"

I snorted, As if. Only in your dreams, vampire boy.

He grabbed some clothes before winking and walking into the bathroom. After I heard the water turn on, I grabbed the remote and turned on Teen Titans. Call me a kid at heart, but that show was a classic. Not to mention, Robin and Starfire were goals. I slid off my jacket that hung over my teal tank to, throwing it on the chair across from the couch. Flipping off my sandals, I relaxed on the couch and waited for Theo to finish. Guess my shower was going to be cold since he was using up all the hot water.

After ten long minutes, the water finally shut off. I had my clothes ready since I planned on getting a shower, but as soon as he walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of black sweatpants, hanging dangerously low on his delicious v-line, my thoughts jumbled up. His hair was also wet and messily styled, making him look way hotter than any normal guy. It clung to his neck like a trauma patient on life support.

"Like what you see?" Theo questioned, and I jumped, clutching my heart. He bit back his laughter, causing me to glare at him.

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?"

He winked. "Many, many times. I accept it too, princess."

I rolled my eyes, and he came to a halt when he was close enough. I glanced up at his brown eyes that were swimming in question.

"Y'know, princess..." He trailed off, grabbing my hands, pulling me up to him. "You could have it all. All of me. Only for you."

My eyes snapped to his, and I tried to see if he was going to falter and burst out laughing, but he never did. The seriousness in his eyes never wavered.

All of Theo? I could have definitely gotten used to that. The only problem was, he would never open up to me. We would always have an invisible barrier between us. One wrong move, and both of us could come crumbling down. I didn't know if I could handle the fall.

I shook out of my thoughts and stared at his warm hand resting over mine. He held my hands as he dragged them down his chest, and then his abs, until he reached his v-line. His skin was so soft, so warm; I wanted to live in his arms forever. He suddenly stopped, and I glanced up at him. Our breaths mingled together, our faces inching closer to each other. His eyes were unreadable, and it killed me. Was he going to cut me off again? Was it going to be another round of us ignoring each other? I didn't know if I could take going a step back when I was so close to finding the real Theo.

"I'm trying so damn hard to hold back right now, princess." He mumbled, absentmindedly tracing circles on my hands with his thumbs. I leaned closer to his mouth, my own only mere inches away. His breaths grew ragged as he gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Then stop holding back."

His eyes grew wide, but then he crashed his lips onto mine, pulling me as close as he possibly could. I melted in his arms, my hands tugging on his damp hair. He zipped to a wall and pushed me against it, and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands traveled up and down my sides, causing chills to slide through my whole body. His lips moved away from my mouth and to my neck. I continued to run my fingers through his hair as he pressed light, feathery kisses against my neck. His mouth returned to mine, and he kissed me roughly, yet passionately. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, and I gave him access our tongues moving in sync.

Theo walked us away from the wall and to the edge of the bed. He pulled away to lie me down, and then crawled on top of me. His lips met mine once again, and I clasped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer; so close, no space was left between us. He kissed me so passionately, I forgot we were being chased. I forgot I had the risk of being killed every second of the day. All that mattered was us, and all I could see was Theo. He was the only thing in my world at that moment. In that moment, he was mine, and I was his.

His hands eventually slid under my shirt, his fingertips lightly touching my sides. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and tried to lift it up, but I grabbed his hands, looking away. His soft hands held my face, and I glanced up to meet his big, beautiful brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, barely above a whisper, and I sighed.

"I don't like the way I look." Theo rolled off of me and threw his arm over my stomach. I buried my head in his chest, tears blurring my vision, and he pecked my forehead.

"Why?"

"You always tell me that I'm too big or that I don't have a good body. I used to be so confident, but then I met you, and now I feel like I'm not good enough." Theo let out a sigh before rolling back over and hovering above me. He leaned down slowly, planting a slow, gentle kiss on my lips before pulling away to smile at me.

"I'm sorry, princess. You're perfect the way you are, and I think you are beautiful."

I frowned. "What about all the other girls? They're skinny and pretty, and I know that's what you like."

He let out a soft chuckle, and I swore I had never heard something so wonderful. "Forget all the other girls. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. None of them could ever compare to you."

A smile grew on my lips, and I wrapped an arm around his neck to pull him down. Our lips met, and sparks soared through my body. His kiss grew fast and passionate, and I had to attempt to keep up with him. Theo sat up and threw off his shirt, his eyes staring at me with hesitation, as if he was asking a question, and if truth be told, I knew exactly what the question was. I also knew I would definitely agree, but instead of responding, I wrapped my arms around his neck to meet his lips once again. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey, loves!

Hey There Delilah really hits my heart strings. Am crying. Excuse me while I eat my weight in chocolate ice cream.

How did y'all feel about the MAJOR Thelody moment!?

Teaser: A fight, and then Melody comes face to face with one of her worst nightmares-- literally.

Make sure to comment, vote, and spread the word!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby