🔥Sixty-Four🔥

Song: Time Is Love-Josh Turner 

"Tobias! Give me the damn remote!"

"No! You've been watching that for three hours! It's my turn!"

"To hell it is! Chuck just confessed he loved Blair! You can wait!"

"Dammit, Melody! I want to watch Grey's Anatomy!"

Tobias and I fought back and forth over the remote, until he shoved me off the couch, swiftly stealing the remote. I glared at him, but then a sudden wave of sadness hit me, and I busted into tears.

"What's wrong!?" Tobias asked, his voice laced with worry, and I continued to sob as he switched the TV to Grey's Anatomy.

"I just wanted to see how h-happy Blair was when," I sobbed, "When Ch-Chuck admitted he loved her!"

For a couple minutes, all Tobias did was stare at me with wide eyes. I continued to sob my heart out, and all he did was stare. Did he not understand how emotional it was? I was wrecked. Obviously, Tobias didn't agree with my emotional level over Chuck Bass, because the next thing I knew, a pillow was chucked at my head, and all my cries resided.

"Damn you, Mel! I missed the beginning of this episode, and now I have to start over!" He growled, shooting daggers at me, and I pouted as I slowly stood.

"It was Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf! You could have waited!"

He scoffed, continuing to glare at me. "McDreamy and Meredith are so much better than Manhattan's elite."

I gasped, dodging the pillow at his face, completely knocking him into the couch. "You take that back!"

"Never!" Came a muffled voice from behind the pillow, and I huffed as I stormed into the kitchen, a huge wave of hunger overpowering me. I could smell the fresh cinnamon rolls the cooks had prepared, and I groaned as I drifted towards the dish they were in. They were drenched in white icing, and little clouds of steam rolled off them. They glistened with cinnamon, and they were very plump. I licked my lips as I placed three on a plate, made myself a huge bowl of strawberries, and grabbed a water bottle.

When I stuffed the first piece of cinnamon roll into my mouth, I groaned from delight. I wolfed down the first one and started on the second. Honestly, it seemed weird to me, because I used to hate cinnamon rolls. I tried them once, and I hated their taste, but that day after being rudely pushed away from the TV (and missing the epic love of Chuck and Blair), I felt like I had taken a bite of heaven. Lately, I had been craving the weirdest things. They ranged from foods that weren't in season, to foods I loathed, but when I ate them, I loved them more than the foods I actually liked.

Hazel walked into the kitchen, and when she saw how swollen my cheeks were from eating the cinnamon rolls, she shot me a confused look.

"I thought you hated cinnamon rolls?" I shrugged as I swallowed what was in my mouth, biting into another roll.

"I did." I shrugged again, smiling widely. "But damn, these things are heaven on a plate."

"How many have you ate?"

"About four now."

Hazel's eyes practically popped out of her head, and she sat down in front of me. I was literally starving. I couldn't get enough to eat, and I never became full anymore. It was weird, but I figured it was just my hormones acting crazy.

"Four!?" She exclaimed, her eyes growing more wide. "I can barely eat two without going into a sugar coma!"

I shrugged again, eating another cinnamon roll. "I usually can't either, but I've been starving lately. By the way, what time is it?"