No... please

Word - 4267

Next update - June 13

I fucked up the timeline and I tried to fix it. I was watching someone play the game and Connor said that the hostage seen took place months ago and I accidentally made it day after day. I fixed it so if you want you can reread the second chapter to see how I fixed it. It doesn't matter if you do or don't. Nothing much will change in the story, it was just making me cringe that I messed up that bad. The only thing that is really different is that I wrote that Charlotte and Connor have been on more cases in the past months so now I can get into the romance a little sooner XD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I honestly didn't expect Connor to stay the whole night. Our hands were still intertwined but he was a lot closer. Maybe I moved around a lot? His eyes were closed when I opened my own. "Connor?" As his name left my mouth, his eyes slowly opened. He looked my way. "Good morning Charlotte." I sat up and stretched still not letting go of his hand. I honestly didn't want to. "Were you sleeping?" He shook his head. "I was making a report to CyberLife." I yawned finally letting go. "Do you have any missions today?" It felt weird calling it a mission. He looked away for a moment then continued. "I've been ordered to take you and I to the station. The Captian wants to speak with us, along with Hank." I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I rubbed my eyes and threw my arms back on the bed. I grunted gently. "I know I got a lot of sleep but I'm still kinda tired. A little sore." I could tell me was scanning. "Your muscles still seem a bit tense from yesterday. Maybe you should try stretching." I giggled softly. I sat up and crossed my legs, criss-cross. "Do you have any stretches in mind?" He took a moment and I saw his LED turn yellow before turning back to blue. "The tension seems to be in your back. I could help you relieve it." I nodded, not thinking anything of it. "It on the ground." He spoke gently. I did as I was told. I sat with my legs out in front of me. He was behind and he put his hands on my back. "Stretch forward and I'm going to gently push you down. If you feel any pain tell me and I will stop immediately." I nodded and gently stretched forward. I was actually pretty flexible and had my face almost touching my knees. When he noticed that I was at as far as I could go naturally, he leaned his weight onto me.

I felt his chest go up and down on my back and the warmth of this breath on my neck. I was having Deja vu from when he helped me into the attic. I now have my head almost in between my legs. After a minute or so he stopped adding pressure and moved his hands to my shoulder, pulling me back up to sit up straight. I glanced over my shoulder. "Anything else?" He stood up and reached his hand out to me. I gladly took it. He helped me up with ease. "There was also some tension in your right hamstring. I know a stretch to relieve that as well." I smiled but blushed when he gently pushed me onto the wall. It wasn't aggressive or anything but it sent shivers down my spine. His hand trailed down to my thigh, lifting it into up slightly. I stretched my leg out and he gently moved my leg to be on his shoulder. I put my left hand on his left shoulder then put my right hand on the right side of his neck. I would have put in on his shoulder but that's where my ankle was. He gently pushed my leg until I gently tapped his shoulder. "I think that's far enough." His body was towering over me. He looked down at me. "Does it hurt?" I nodded causing him to move away slightly but I continued. "It does but in a good way. Like its helping." He nodded then moved it back to where it was before. I knew my face was bright red, but him asking only made it worse. "Why is your face so red?" I looked down at his chest. "It's nothing." I felt his left hand grab my waist. "Your heart rate has risen drastically but it doesn't seem to be because of any sort of panic. Is it because I'm close to you? Humans tend to get embarrassed when they're close to someone physically." I leaned my head into his chest, trying so hard to hide my blushing.