Romance

Words - 3851

Next update - June 19-20

I don't own any of these pictures. This is what they are wearing, I didn't know how to add more pictures where I put the Bryan Dechart one. Sorry if it gets in the way I bit

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Connor and I walked in slowly. "Okay, where are we doing? Somewhere formal? Not formal?" He locked the door before turning to face me. "It's formal. But I don't really know what I can wear. I reserved us a table as soon as we accepted my proposal but I didn't realize that I had no clothes to wear." In other words, he didn't think before jumping ahead. I smiled. "It's okay, my dad has some formal clothes." I went to walk towards my bedroom but he gently grabbed my arm. "You don't have to keep letting me borrow your father's clothes. I feel it might make you uncomfortable." I shook my head and smiled. "I want to put the clothes to some use, or I'd just have to donate them." I lead us into my office. There was a closet in there where I out all my dad's clothes. I opened it and saw this beautiful suit. I pulled it out and held it in front of his body. "I think this will fit you fine. Unless the place was going to isn't this formal..." He shook his head and took it into his hands. "It's perfect." I smiled and left the room. He followed behind. I pulled out a beautiful tight dress that had no back. I put my arms on his shoulders and turned him around. "No peaking." He started to take off his jacket. "The same goes for you." I let out a laugh before putting my back to him and beginning to put on the dress. When I finished I realized he was still put his suit on so I took the time to do my hair. I had done my hair like this for other social events so by the time he was done I was done. I didn't bother putting any makeup on besides mascara and chapstick. The chapstick had a slight red tint but it didn't do much. I turned around and saw how handsome he looked. (Picture below. Just a reminder I don't own those pictures)

 Just a reminder I don't own those pictures)

He looked down at me

He looked down at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He stares blankly at me. I blushed when I saw his whole face turn a hint of blue. "You look..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. "Pretty?" "Beautiful" I went even more red as I heard the words slip through his lips. It made me happy to have this reaction out of him. I swirled a loose hair around my finger. I had a big smile on my face. He leaned down and gently kissed my lips. I had some wedges on but I didn't want to go to the restaurant in crutches. I thought that it might look dumb. "Connor, can you help me walk? I don't want to use my crutches." He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Of course my love" My face went crimson. He had never EVER called me that before but the way it sounded coming out his mouth just sounded so perfect. I looked up at him and saw his LED. I knew that androids weren't allowed in certain places. "Connor, can I hide your LED?" He looked down at me and tilted his head. I looked down. "I know I see you as this amazing guy and that you'd never hurt anyone unless they deserved it but most people see androids as dangerous. I don't want people to treat you differently tonight." I felt his lips press against my forehead. "Of course. I don't want people to ruin this for us." I saw his LED was yellow. "It's not that I don't want to be seen with an android... I just know people will treat you unfairly. Maybe one day it will be different." He led me to the bathroom where I had some makeup. He set me on the countertop and I began to slowly cover it. It took a minute. He didn't seem to mind but it felt horrible to be doing this. Being an android was part of who Connor was and I was hiding that. It felt wrong but I knew that someone would try to hurt him if he went there. And if Connor fought back? They'd kill him...