Titanic

Words - 1639

Next Update - August 13

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Charlotte's POV -  

"We have to blow up Jericho. If the ship goes down, they'll evacuate and out people can escape." North shook her head. "You'll never make it! The explosives are all the way down in the hold, there are soldiers everywhere!" Connor looked at Markus. "She's right. They know who you are, they'll do anything they can to get you." I didn't agree. "Markus you can do this! You can save your people. I'll cover you" Connor grabbed me gently, staring into my eyes. "Your not an android, you don't have the same abilities. You could die." I grabbed his face and kissed him. "I'm not gonna stop this fight until we can be together in peace. And until androids are free." Markus smiled. "We wont be long" We ran in the opposite direction and I knew Connor was hesitant to go but he wanted to help to. He was going to help others escape. We ran through the halls, past other androids. Some still had there LED but most didn't. How could someone kill something that looked so human? We down some stairs. finding an android that looked torn to shreds. She could barely even walk. Markus gently helped her to the ground and I helped move her to sit comfortably. "This is the end of Jericho." Her voice was robotic, but it didn't matter to me. She was dying. "Save our people, Markus..." She faded out and Markus stood up staring down at her. I kissed her forehead. "Its okay, you can sleep now." I knew she didn't hear but this was the closest thing to a burial, knowing the boat was going to sink and she would soon be buried under water. Markus took my hand and helped me to my feet. We continued forward. I felt the floor beneath us feel weak. Markus quickly wrapped his arms around me and cushioned my fall. We saw soldiers coming closer. "Foxtrot team, hostiles sighted. Requesting orders." I could hear the order back "Find their leader!" "Don't let it get out." We watched as an android was killed before our eyes. Markus moved me behind him. I held my gun to my chest. "If they give you ant trouble at all, shoot them." Someone responded back and the soldiers walked by us. I guess they didn't notice us when we fell. We snuck down another hall. We hid in a smaller room as Solider walked by and snuck back out after they passed. We kept running, dodging soldiers left and right. We followed the sound of pleasing androids. "Don't hurt us! Please!" I pulled my gun from my side, not even hesitating to shoot. They saw me quickly but I had already hit them. Markus ran past knocking down the other I hadn't hit yet. He knocked both of them out, while I had shotten one of there legs. The androids stood. "You saved us but..." The man looked at me, "Your human, why did you-" I pushed him back. "That doesn't matter now! Go before someone more come!" He smiled at me and thanked me one last time. We continued on and saw two soldiers blocked our path. Markus looked at me and we both nodded. He ran forward and knelt down. I jumped into his hands and he shot me up onto a new path. He followed behind. Jumping on a shield and using his feet to hit the other soldier head on. I helped him up. We helped more people as we went. I knew it might seem wrong. To be on the opposite side of my own race but they were wrong. I couldn't feel guilty about what I was doing. We turned a corner and saw a solider holding his gun against Josh. Markus showed no hesitation. Josh was pushed to the ground and was about be shot but Markus jumped on the solider's back, throwing him against the wall and kicking him to the ground until he was eventually unconscious. "Quick! This way!" I shook my head. "Go find North". It was weird. Markus and I weren't exactly that close but I felt like he was family and I trusted him more than anyone. We made it to where the bombs were. Someone came in behind us. "Don't move! Go join the others!" Markus walked towards him slowly before lunging at him. More came in and shot. I wasn't aiming to kill, I only aimed to make them immobile. I knocked a few down but Markus did most of the work. We finally activated the bombs. "We need to get back to the others."

North turned around upon seeing us. Connor pulled me into a hug, rubbing my head and playing with my hair. Cherishing the moment. "Bomb's gonna explode any second. We gotta get out of here." We ran now as a group. Trying to make our great escape. We heard North moan in pain. The men stopped and hesitated but I quickly turned and ran to her side. Picking her up and leaning her into me. Markus grabbed a mental sheet and shielded us. Connor helped him take them down. We continued forward with North still with us. "No way in hell, I'm leaving you behind." Connor pulled my gun from my hip and began shooting at them. I knew he wouldn't hesitate to keep me safe, even if that meant killing. He looked so much cooler. I shook the thoughts away. This wasn't the time to be admiring him. We needed to get to safety. All the solders near us were down. We now had to jump. I felt myself hesitate, fear taking over. He grabbed my hand. "I got you." I nodded and he grabbed my. Hugging me as we fell.

I don't know how long it's been. I told Connor I needed to do something back at the station. Markus saved Connor from himself. I knew Simon was Markus' friend and I would do anything to get him. Connor had told me I might still be in danger so I had to speak around the building. I still had my key to the basement so I made my way there. I was wearing a normal officer uniform. Something I never did so I assumed no one would notice I was here. I was correct. I made my way to the basement and got to Simon, hanging there. I knew from what happened at the Eden Club that we could turn the androids back on for a few moments. I had remembered how Connor did it. I had awoken Simon. "Where am I?" I grabbed his hand, hoping he could feel it. "It's me Simon. It's Charlotte." He looked around but couldn't see me. I think something was wrong with his eyes. "Simon you only have a few more seconds. I'm going to take your chip inside of you that makes you... you and give it to Markus. He'll find away to get you another body." He couldn't speak. I could tell he was scared that he would never wake up again. I grabbed his face. "I promise you'll be okay." He smiled, leaning into my hands. "Thank y-" He was cut off by his own shut down. I felt a few tears well in my eyes but took the chip anyway. I was going to make my way back home but I saw Connor. Dressed in his normal android uniform. "Connor?" I walked up and pulled him into hiding. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Markus and the others?" He shook his head. He seemed... off. Like something was wrong but he had no intention of telling me. "I came to get you. I'm going to infiltrate the CyberLife towers." I smiled. I'm so glad he was willing to help us. "If we have enough androids they'll stand down." I punched his arm gently. "That's a great idea!" I grabbed his face and kissed him. He seemed too off. Like he didn't want to kiss me. I pulled away, my arms falling around his neck. "Connor? Are you okay?" He nodded. I took a step back. This didn't seem like Connor at all. "I don't want to act suspicious here. I wouldn't want us to get caught." I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the building into my car. He was driving, like usual. He still seemed so off. He was driving so calm and steady. Connor had gotten used to driving and started acting more normal about it, instead of following every single rule to a T. We arrived at my house. He walked to my front door and I followed. This wasn't Connor but I walked in the house anyway. I kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go change, then we can go to the CyberLife tower." He nodded and sat down on my couch. His LED usually changes colors when I kissed his cheek. I was 100% sure now. 

I hurried to my room and began to change clothes. I had a t-shirt and leggings on. I grabbed my phone and went to text Hank, knowing he might be with the real Connor. I felt a rough hand on my shoulder turn me around. 'Connor' grabbed my wrist so hard it made the phone fall out of my hand. I used my other hand to punch him in the face. He let go for a moment and I went to get my phone back but he grabbed my throat, lifting me into the air. I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands onto his, trying my best to free myself. My vision started to get blury. I had to keep fighting. I had to... 

Everything went dark. I'm sorry Connor.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I hope you liked this chapter. My computer was being dumb and I REALLY need to get a new one. Anyway, sorry for the delay and I'll have another chapter up, next week. Bye bye ~