Jericho?

Words - 2963

Next Update - June 27 - June 28

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I got up with the help of Connor. I was thinking about what the Traci had said. Who was Markus? Why did he want to speak with me? Where would I even find him? We went back to the front of the Eden club and Hank was in the car. He looked so lost in thought. I looked at Connor was staring at Hank. "Connor I have to do something? Do you mind if I do it solo?" He turned to look at me and tilted his head. He nodded before walking to the car, not even saying anything to me as he left. I didn't mind much. I looked around before walking back to the alley. I was on the other side of the fence. I thought maybe following where they went would lead me to where 'Markus' was. I honestly didn't think it would work. I was finally standing alone in the rain. It was getting even colder since I was only wearing one layer of clothing. I was shivering and I wanted to go home. I continued walking. "I could walk..." I shook my head. "No way, that's way too scary-" I was cut off by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me into a dark alley. I wanted to scream but there was a hand over my mouth. I was shaking more because of fear rather than the cold. I felt warm breath on my ear. "Calm down. We aren't going to hurt you." I nodded even though I was still shaking. "I'm sorry but we have to cover your eyes. Tell me if its to tight." The voice sounded nice and kind. I sounded like a man's voice but 'his' hands felt like a women's. I nodded and flinched when I felt a hand on my back. My back was still hurting like crazy from earlier. "Stop" I whispered. I didn't feel any hands on me anywhere. I was standing on my own. "I feel you already know who I am but I had a rough day. I'm injured. If you don't want to hurt me then please be gentle with me." I heard whispering before a gentle hand held me in their arms.

"I'll make sure to be as gentle as possible." I know for certain I was in a man's arms now. I was still shaking. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I was being kidnapped. "Where are you taking me? I don't know anything I promise." He shook his body. I think he was saying no. "We just have a few questions then we'll bring you back where we found you." I nodded and soon I was set down in a chair. I felt my eyes being uncovered. They had also tied my legs and hands but they weren't anymore. I had my eyes closed still. I was scared of what might happen. My jaw dropped when I saw some familiar faces. I saw the people from the restaurant. The man who took our keys, the woman at the front desk, and even Cameron. I also saw the androids from a few hours ago. Even the one who pushed me off a building. "Where am I?" I saw a dark man standing before me. A women on his left and another blonde on his right along with a darker man. There were more androids but I had no idea who they were. I recognized the women from one of the case files. She also looked like some of the androids from the Eden club. I didn't want to assume though. "What do you want from me? I haven't done anything. I'm always as nice as I can when it comes to interacting with androids." I saw the man in front of me smile. "That's what we wanted to talk about." I moved my arms around myself. I was shivering. I saw my flannel back in front of me along with my black shirt. They were dry too. "Here. They had clothes here that were dry so we changed," I smiled and took it. I undid one of my buttons before blushing. "Could I have one second to put this shirt on?" All the androids turned around without saying a word. I took of the jacket and put my arms through the sleeved of the shirt. I flinched when I put my head in the hole.

The man turned around without even thinking. He didn't even care much. He walked over to me and knelt down. The shirt had my head and arms through it but it wasn't fully down. He could see the bruises and cuts on my sides. His hand gently touched them. "The Traci's told us about you. So did Cameron, Ray, and Jordan. They said you were a human filled with kindness and love." I blushed. I guess those were the names of the others. Ray being the woman at the front desk and Jordan being the man who took our keys. "What did they say about me? I don't understand what I did to make them feel like I was kind to them... I just treated them like they were equal to humans." The man smiled again. "Jordan told us about how kind you were when he helped you out of your car. It was his job, something he was forced to do, and you were so thankful. You even gave him money and told him that he could do more. That he could BE more. Someone told me that once and it brought me here to where I am today. It changed my life just like you changed his." I looked at Jordan who was in normal clothes now. His LED was gone but I knew if it was there it would have been blinking rapidly. I smiled and waved at him. "I'm glad I could help you." He turned slightly blue and rubbed his neck. I giggled and turned back to the man. I wish I knew his name already. "You smiled at Ray and Cameron. You were so nice and loving with them. They told us that that day you were the only person who made them feel like they had a purpose. That made them feel alive. They won't stop talking about it." I glanced at them. They were holding hands and looking away. I smiled happily. They must have found love together. An image of Connor flashed over my eyes.