Eden Club

Words - 3136

Next Update - June 25 - June 26

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

We pulled up the Eden club. This place made me uncomfortable because I knew it was full of androids that were only used for sex which honestly made me sick. "Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull" Hank put his hands on his head as I rolled my eyes. "It's your fault for getting drunk" He turned to give me a look before staring back at the club. "You sure this is the place?" I nodded even though I knew he was asking or looking at me. "It's the address in the report," Connor replied. "Right..." Hank sighed and got out of the car, hitting his head on the frame. I giggled and got out as well. Hank walked ahead into the club. I walked beside Connor. I shivered at the thought of seeing a bunch of half-naked androids. They looked so human and it was like I was seeing a bunch of naked people. This is one of the moments where I hope androids don't feel because it would suck to have emotions and complex thoughts but be forced to stay and work as a sex robot. "Are you alright?" I looked up at Connor with a smile. I nodded. "I'm fine. I just don't like the thought of seeing a bunch of androids that are forced to be half naked and have sex with people. They don't even get a say." I had said stuff like this so often that Connor stopped trying to justify our actions. He would usually say something like 'their androids, they don't feel anything' but he didn't this time because he knew it wouldn't change how I felt about it. He put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "We won't be long." I nodded and we continued to follow Hank. "Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here" I hit Hank. He rubbed his arm. "Yeah right! Connor isn't that shallow." Hank mumbled something under his breath but I didn't catch it.

We continued inside until we saw a bunch of androids just lined up. I grabbed Connor's arm. We heard a voice say 'welcome to the Eden Club' and I immediately wanted to leave. I looked at Connor and saw him staring at one of the androids. I stood next to him. "Connor?" He wasn't focusing on me. "Connor! The fuck are you doing?" I quickly looked at Hank and felt Connor move away and head inside. "Coming, Lieutenant." I followed behind. He was looking at a really pretty android. She was tall and had a medium sized chest. Her hair was long and looked just as soft as his own. Maybe he was into girls like that? Maybe androids could only like other androids. I was beginning to get more and more uncomfortable as I saw them dancing on a pole. Hank was talking to another officer as I walked into the room. I sighed when I heard the officer say that Gavin was inside. I was still not fully comfortable being around him. When he saw me he walked over. "What are you doing..." He trailed off when he saw Hank and Connor walk in behind me. "Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet... why are you all here?" I punched Gavin's arm. He sent me an apologetic smile. "We've been assigned all cases involving androids" Connor replied to his question. Gavin took a step forward. "Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin laughed. I sighed and rubbed my temple. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. This is our investigation. You and Chris can go." I knew he wanted to object. I knew he wanted to go off on me but he was scared too. I honestly didn't like it. I mean, yeah, I hated him giving me shit all the time but treating me like I was going to die just because he didn't like how I was doing my job? That was stupid. He grunted in frustration and walked out.

"Night, Lieutenant," Chris said to Hank before looking at me with a smile. He tipped his hat. "Madam." I giggled and waved goodbye. I saw Hank sighed "How are you so good with everyone in the station?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm nice and understanding. You should try it sometime." He let out a fake laugh before we began to look around. Connor was looking at the android while Hank and I were looking at the man lying dead on the bed. He looked to have been strangled to death. "Connor? Strangled?" Connor got up and walked over, scanning the android. He nodded at me confirming my hypothesis. We went back to the android on the ground. "The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it." I leaned forward and Connor touched her stomach and made it turn white. He opened her stomach and went to turn her back on. "It will only be for a minute, maybe less. I just hope it's long enough to learn something." I saw his kinda like plug her cords back in or something. I let out a tiny screech as her eyes opened and she took in a breath. She sat up and crawled away from us. She was so obviously terrified. Connor walked towards her slowly. "Calm down... everything's all right. All we want is to know what happened." She fixed her breathing a bit. "Is he... is he dead?" He ignored her question and continued to try and get something out of her. "Tell me what happened." I don't know how she had the courage to say what happened to her.