Alleyway

Words - 49013

Next update -  June 16

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I honestly didn't want to leave my bed. I was still tired from last night and all the drama around it but I also didn't want to leave Connor. I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. I opened my eyes slowly. His were closed and his LED was flashing yellow. It seemed to do that a lot. I could never pinpoint what it meant. I felt his hand tangled in my hair and our clothes were disheveled. His tie was loose, a few of his buttons had come undone and his hair was wild. I giggle slightly. I then saw below his neck and blushed. I moved one of my hands to run it over his collarbone. I pulled my hand away when I felt him grip my side. I flinched in pain but he didn't seem to notice. It's like he was sleeping. I felt that my legs were tangled in his. I felt his hand on my skin and it sent shivers. When I finally looked back at his face, I saw he was looking at my side. His hand was now hovering over the area. I think he was scanning it. He slowly put his hand back down before looking back at me. He smiled gently causing me to do that same. "Goodmorning Charlotte." I kissed his nose. "Goodmorning Connor." He sat up slowly which made me groan in annoyance. I wrapped my arms around his waist before he could stand up. "Don't go! I wanna cuddle more!" I pouted. He ruffled my hair slightly. "An RX400 has been spotted across town. We should go check it out." I sighed and let him go. He went down to put his shoes back on while I got up and found new clothes. I grabbed a black t-shirt and my denim jacket again. I felt his presence behind me. "Why do you always wear that jacket." I turned around to face him. I moved the jacket closer to me, hugging softly. "It was my dads." He went to speak but I turned him around. "I'm gonna change, don't turn around." I saw him nod. I also put my back to him. I don't know why I didn't just go to the restroom or why he didn't just leave. It's like we didn't want to be apart from each other. I decided I didn't really need to change my pants, or that it was honestly too much of a hassle. I threw my hair into a ponytail and turned around poking him on the shoulder. He turned around too. I giggled again as I saw his clothes.

I began buttoning his shirt and fixed his tie. He watched me do it all and didn't even think to do it himself. I moved my hand to his hair and tried to tame it. I ran my fingers through it gently. He closed his eyes. I smoothed out his jacket finally. "All better." He smiled and led me out of the room. I saw Hank on the couch, past out. I guess he stayed the night. I felt kinda bad that he did so. He honestly could have been in his own bed. But even then he could have also just gone home to drown himself in alcohol. "Can you try waking him up while I go to the bathroom?" Connor nodded and walked towards Hank. I made my way in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and anything else I needed to do. I walked out and saw Hank, looking like he was lecturing Connor. "What are you guys talking about?" Connor went to respond but Hank cut him off. "Guy stuff. Let's just go." I rolled my eyes and followed Hank. I sighed and the thought of driving my car. "Can I just ride with you guys. I don't feel like driving around today." Hank nodded but didn't even look at me. I smiled and skipped to his car, hoping in the back seat. I was happy but not really happy. I was happy that Connor and I were closer but I was terrified of last night. It had been like I relived the whole thing all over again. I couldn't let them know, I had to make sure they didn't know. I smiled and peaked into between the two. Hank looked over and chuckled while Connor turned to look me in the eyes. He leaned over and kissed my nose, causing me to blush. Hank let out a fake gag. "Get a room you two" Connor titled his head. "Get a room for what?" I blushed again. "Nothing Connor, Hank is just..." I trailed off as I saw where we were. Last night I had lied. I didn't tell them where everything had happened. This was where it happened. I had walked by the laundry mat on the way home and pulled into a nearby alley. I went silent as Hank got out of the car, Connor followed, but I didn't even bother.