Report

Words - 4444

Next update -  June 14-15

*****TRIGGER WARNING*****

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Connor gently picked me, holding me like I was a baby. I had a tight grip on him, I didn't want him to go anywhere. He made his way back into the station. People stared while Hank walked into the Captain's office to tell him the situation at hand. Connor brought me to one of the cells. He sat down on the bed with me still in his arms and began rocking me again like he had done outside. Hank had come back with a notepad and some paperwork. He sat on a chair in front of Connor and I. I knew what was going on. He was going to ask me questions because now it involved the police. I still didn't want to talk about it. The thought of doing so, where people could hear, made me feel sick again. I gripped onto Connor's jacket. He shushed me gently. "Its okay" He whispered. "Charlotte?" I had never heard Hank's voice this calm before. "I'm gonna need you to tell me what happened..." My grip tightened causing Connor to pull me closer to him. I don't even think that was possible at this point. "Could we try talking to her in a more confidential environment? I believe it would calm her nerves more. If it's alright with the Captain, we could try talking to her in the comfort of her own home." Hank sighed before getting up and leaving to go ask. Connor rubbed into me. He felt so real and so warm. I liked how it felt being this close. "I'm sorry..." I whispered into his chest. I could almost see the confusion flowing out of him. "Why are you apologizing?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You should be working on the case. CyberLife sent you to do that, not spend your time filing a police report with an unstable detective..." He shook his head. "My orders were to investigate these cases with you and Lieutenant Anderson. I can't complete my mission without you. You've also been harmed in a way that could tamper with how you work. We must get a hold of the situation at hand first, before we put you into another stressful situation and risk causing more damage." I smiled and moved my forehead to be pressed against his neck. I could see his features a little closer. I hadn't noticed it before but he had slight freckles, they were very light and could only be seen if you were super close. Most people would only see the beauty marks. (Some people call them moles but I call moles the ones that are actually like 3D if that makes any sense...) He has a very sharp jawline, not like super defined but still, well defined. His skin was perfect and his lips looked soft. "I want to go home, Connor..." I whimpered softly. I felt him begin to rub my back. "What happened Charlotte?" I flinched, grabbing a tighter hold on him. I felt like I could trust him. It's not that I didn't trust Hank, but Hank was real. Hank could show if he was angry, upset... disappointed. I didn't want someone like Hank to know how badly I had been hurt. I didn't want him to know what that man had done to me. Over the years I had known Hank, he began to become a second father and I knew he thought of me as his own daughter. I knew it would crush him when he heard what had happened. "A man followed me home from the station. I would have driven my car but some asshole rear-ended me on the highway a few weeks prior and it was still begin fixed. I knew he was behind me the entire way home but I didn't want to assume that he was following me but I felt like he was. He grabbed me and dragged me into a back alley in the city, no one was driving at that time at night so he just..." I went silent, remembering everything that had happened. What he did to me, how he did it.

It felt like I could feel his hands trailing my body and I could almost smell the cigarettes that were on his breath. "He just... had his way..." My tears trailed down my cheeks and dripped onto Connor's neck. I felt Connors jacket ripping slightly from me pulling on it so hard. "I know you don't want to say what he did to you..." I knew what was coming. "But you have to" I nodded, still letting the tears race down my face. "He had one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other hand just... touching me all over. He had already put tape over my mouth, so my screams were muffled." I didn't want to do this. Why do I have to do this? "He would hit me if I got too loud or dug his nails into my side if I moved to much. He made me bleed..." I felt one of Connor's hands trail to my waist, gently touching the area to see if he could find anything. "After a while, he took our clothes off and cut my bra off with scissors, he left my shirt open and unbuttoned. He just kept going and going no matter how much I cried. No matter how much I struggled he just kept going, faster and faster. Harder and harder!" My hands were beginning to hurt. "Until finally he pulled away and I just fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just gave me the worse smile. He grabbed my chin and told me how good I was. How much fun he had and how if I ever wanted to go another round, he knew where to find me. He left me there after that. Bleeding and bruised. Officers at the station asked what had happened to my face but I just lied. Even Hank asked but I never told anyone what had happened." I looked up slightly and saw his LED bright red, just continuing to flash. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" I put my head back on his chest. "It's embarrassing. People here already treat me like shit anyway. Mostly everyone knows about my anxiety and if I told them it would be another reason for them to call me weak. I don't want that."