A/N

So, as you saw. This book is coming to and end but that wont be the end of their story.

I like that the first book is about them finding each other and all the androids becoming free and human.

But the next book will be able figuring out what it truly means to be human.

Connor has been doing human things but he still doesnt know what it means to be a human. And he wants to try for Charlotte. Other characters have a better understanding, like Marcus. Hes been through so much and his whole "life" so far hes been treated with that kindness and respect. Connor isnt even really a year old yet. Hes still young in the sense he has so much to learn.

This story was amazing for me. I've had so many bumps in the road while writing it and ik a lot of people have probably forgotten that it existed. And even if it has zero reads, I want to continue writing their story. I want there to eventually be an actual end. Whether it be good or bad.

I'll admit, I dont exactly know where the story is going. Ik things I want to happen but the plot is still a bit hard for me to get a grip on. I wont say anything here that will spoil it but

- there will still be "missions" and cases
- Charlotte still needs to figure herself out
- and Connor will develop more, he wont just continue to be a mindless robot doing as hes told. That's not who he wants to be anymore.
- I hope to add more love to it, getting all my favorite characters to have a 'happy end' in there own way. And that isn't to say that I'm just gonna make characters out of my ass for people to "fall in love with". Each character will have their own happy end in their own way. Not everyone needs a love story.

I hope I'm not disappointing anyone with the news. I just cant seem to add anything more to this story. In a weird way, I think it's because its always followed the game. I've made my own things happen but those key moments in game have still happened. Now that I've finished "the game" I want to add more. So the next book will be like my own creation and not something that I have to go through the game and copy captions and phrases. I don't need to make these characters go to certain places for the story to progress. Now I'm the game master.

Detroit become human is one of my favorite games of all time. It's been amazing to write and make my own story, and now I'll be continuing it in another book.

I hope some people took the time to read this, and soon I'll update this book again about new for the next part of their story. Thank you for all the love, and I'll write to you all later

~ Maddie

P.S. if anyone has questions ask them here, I'll be sure to answer them in another chapter when I get enough or if any at all.