RK900?

Words - 1089

Next Update - Soon

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Charlotte POV - 

We met up with Hank. Most people had evacuated Detroit so Hank stood alone. In front of a food truck. He smiled upon seeing us. Connor went first, hugging Hank. He knew that they were now family. There was no denying it. Hank was looking at him and really seeing him. He could remember all the things Connor had done for us and realized that, all long, Connor was human. I joined them. Moving myself to be at the center. For once I didn't cry. Sometimes I cry happy tears but they didn't show this time. We pulled apart and made our way home. It was sunny but the snow was still present on the ground. I lead the way to my house. I wanting to relax and needing to tell Hank everything that happened. We got there quickly, walking and talking as we went. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. The lights were off, which made sense but something seemed... off. Connor moved me behind him. "Come out! I know your in there!" Connor yelled into the silence. I saw the room to my office open and someone slowly come out. There LED was blue. I took a step forward. "We're not going to hurt you." I put my hands out in defense. I took more steps forward. "Charlotte stop" Hank whispered to me as I continued forward. "It's okay. I know what I'm doing." In a sense I did but at the same time I didn't. The android didn't seem deviant so I knew I had to convert him gently. If Connor tried, it might think that he was trying to hurt them. 

As I got closer, I could tell by his build that he was a man. "If you want you can just leave. We wont stop you as long as you tell us." I got close enough to see his face. My eyes lit up in shock and I turned to look at Connor. He was looking at me but didn't understand the surprise. I turned back to the unknown android. "What model are you?" He took a step forward and was in the light from the window. "I'm an RK900 model. I'm a prototype." Connor couldn't move, he was frozen. "Your almost exactly the same but your taller... and have blue eyes..." I moved my hand to reach his face. He quickly grabbed my hand and twisted. "Shit!" I thought he might be deviant but I guess not. Connor pulled his gun and aimed it at the older model. I shook my free hand. "Connor, it's okay!" His eyebrows went together in irritation. I gave him a reassuring smile. I looked back at the android. "It's okay. I'm human, I couldn't possibly hurt you." I went to touch his face again. I don't know if he knew what I was doing but he wasn't having any of it. He grabbed my arms and pushed me to the ground, pulling out his own gun in the process. "Connor, I'm taking you in!" He yelled.

There were two guns on him now but I still felt that he might win. "We can do this the easy way." He pointed his gun at me, laying on the floor. "Or the hard way. I can kill everyone here! And you can watch Connor!" Connor shot at him, right as he said it. The android shot back but threw his gun to the side when Connor charged him. Connor tackled him. They rolled around for a few moments. Punching, dodging and doing everything they could to win. At one point RK900's back was to me. I looked to my hallway, seeing that I still had my pull-up bar. I brushed myself off, standing up and running to it. I grabbed hold, swinging myself until letting go. I landed onto RK900's back. He let go of Connor for a moment to grab me and throw me off his back but I didn't give him the chance. I moved myself to wrap my thighs around his neck. Connor pulled his gun and shot the side of his stomach, almost shooting me in the process. RK900 took huge steps back, making me crash into the wall. I let go and fell to the ground. Eventually everyone stopped. Unsure of how to continue. It felt like minutes, but when RK900 ran for the door, we realized it was only a few seconds. He crashed into Hank, punching him a few times before continuing to leave and never turning back.

We sat in silence. I was too scared to say anything. We sat on the ground. Hank bleeding from his nose and lip. Me with an ice pack on my back that Connor was holding in place. And Connor just looking a little disheveled. "Connor, do you know who he was? Ever see him before?" Connor shook his head and tapping his fingers on his leg. "Amanda never talked about replacing me with a newer model." Hank and looked at each other for a moment. He looked me over while I did the same to him. I flinched as a bit of pain ran through my back. I glanced around my house. It was a mess, the place torn to pieces, either from the fight or from him breaking in. I sighed in annoyance and slowly pushed myself up, avoiding the pain. "Get up." I said gently, grabbing hold of Connor's shoulder and lightly tugging. He slowly stood up, making sure to leave none of his weight for me to try and help. He proceeded to walk over to hank and offer a hand which he gladly took. He was standing in an instant. They stood side by side and stared at me for a moment. "I know we just got our happily ever after..." I looked up at Connor and smiled. He did the same. "But we have a new mission now. I have no idea what's going to happen now. If the androids will be able to live like humans, if there will be a war, but we have things to do. We need to rest and find that android. Figure out what he wants. I cant lose you Connor..." he stepped closer and knelt down to see me eye to eye. His hands held my face as he leaned his forehead on me. "You wont." I laughed as a few tears fell down my face.

To be continued...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _