🍃| Bangtan who?

This is my first fanfic story and well I was inspired to make one because of Kookie. 🍃

(Totally said before I will never write one but... 🙂)

PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE MY STORY... :) work on your imagination. Don't steal other people's ideas.

I hope you'll like it. Cheers! 🍸

-SmittenNoona

Copyright © 2018 by Amaranthine7722

-🍃-

09/17/2015

It's been a year and I have decided to dig the time capsule me and Claudia burried at a certain spot amidst full grown eucalyptus trees. Upon seeing the mud covered tightly sealed stainless steel cylinder, a date engraved; 12/17/2015 I paused for a while, trying to maintain composure. I know it's too early to get a hold of this time capsule...but I need to see it.

Suddenly I felt my world shatter again. A turmoil of mixed emotions ran through my mind.

"Could have been better if we did this together."

I muttered in pain.

My cousin Claudia, the girl who was born in September had all the luck in the world... a patch of sunshine.

Me, a dark cloud. Views life differently. Compared to her interesting life, nothing but a commoner.

But she can always clear my sky.

She was my peace of mind.

She always reminded me of who I am and what I can be.

She said that she may be privileged and all that but she's quite simple minded. But me...

Me...

"You're really bright (y/n) I always learn a lot of things from you. You're like a living book. Very intelligent. I actually envy how you can justify even the smallest things... you see the world in a different light. Something that I'm having difficulty in dealing with."

That may be true...

But even when you're already down there, six feet under, you're still as lucky as how you were when you existed.

Why can't I be as happy as you were?

We still miss you.

I will never stop missing you.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I arduously opened the cylinder container with a few tools. After struggling, succeeded and there goes our memory decoder.

The smell of scented paper and dried flowers...

Tangible promises.

I covered the cylinder and went to a nearby gazebo.

The memorable gazebo where we actually built our dreams.

I sighed. Who would have thought...

I opened the time capsule again and took one rolled paper.

Hers. It's a letter to herself. Along with it, is a roll of what seemed to be an album cover, signed by the members of a band.

'Bangtan Sonyeondan'