🍃|Crankookie

▪🍃▪

Jungkook

5:10 Am

I fluttered my eyes open and stretched... Everyone was still asleep and the sky was still a hue of an approaching sunrise. I automatically glanced on the bed and was shaken as it was empty. I rose in a haste and looked around...

A strong floral scent lingered... and I noticed the sliding doors to the belvedere was ajar.

I stood and carefully avoided scattered sleeping hyungs on the floor. Carefully pushed the sliding door and on the outdoor sofa, I found the narcoleptic lady brushing her wet hair. She had taken a bath at this time??

That white dolly dress looked good on her I must say... it's short as well like the one she was wearing yesterday.

That smell... really alluring. Like thousands of roses deeply dipped in love and beauty. The smell of an elegant yet innocent woman.

I approached her with my killer smile but ended up surprised as she snorted and looked away.

Like a 6 year old child...

"Hey. What's wrong??"

Frowning like a child, she continued brushing her hair. She then paused and threw the photobook to my direction.

"What the hell..."

I'm not sure what's going on. But the way she did it implied of grumpiness.

"Like what the hell is your problem huh?! Is that also part of your Narcolepshit??"

I was taken aback when I noticed her swollen eyes.

Did she cry?

She looks like a child, betrayed. Her pouting made her face more childish. It was cute and alarming at the same time.

Now I'm completely confused. Even though she had attacks yesterday, her mood was fine.

Last night...could it be she heard us talking about the bet?

I picked up the photobook.

"As long as Clarisse, your assistant is not here to personally pick you up, I will not sign this."

She pouted more this time face red in anguish.

"Claudia will be upset!"

"CLAUDIA WILL UNDERSTAND!"

I fired back and gave her a stern look.

"Sign it! "

"Sign it! "

"NO."

She looked away, her arms crossed and snorted again.

To be honest, I find it really adorable. I bit my lip and fought hard not to snigger.

I stepped closer and she was still ignoring me. Her scent was stronger that it pulls me to her. She was sitting on the sofa, in a curled up position. Her hair still slightly wet and her skin glowing. I can see her flawless nape and my eyes automatically drawn to her slender arms...suddenly something ignited within me again. I felt my face burn in anticipation.