🍃|Out of my sight

▪🍃▪

(Y/N)

Jungkook and I didn't discuss what took place a while ago. The moment we got home, he rushed, prepared and they left for another location to continue the pictorial for the album come back.

I was still stunned at who I faced early in the morning... I can feel they are concerned of him but Jung-Hyun oppa doesn't really know how exactly to express it.

"Michiko, you have a call...he said he's Jung-Hyun? Do you know this person?..."

Clarisse worriedly eyed me. I was surprised.

I went down to the parlour and received the call.

"H-hello?..."

"Do you have time today."

I looked at the clock... 2:00 pm.

I don't know exactly at what time the boys will return. But I guess it won't hurt to meet him for a short while.

"Okay,"

"I'll have a chauffeur pick you up. Don't be surprised if I know where you live. I'm sure you do understand that it is important for me to track my younger brother's whereabouts."

"Of course O-oppa..."

I heard him chuckle a little.

"I'll see you then. Expect the car in a few minutes."

"Yes thank you..."

¤¤¤

(Y/N)

Surprisingly, I was invited to have tea in a different place this time. An outdoor classy café. The younger brother was nowhere to be found,

 The younger brother was nowhere to be found,

He stood upon seeing me and I bowed. This time I wore a normal summer dress. He smiled a little and moved the chair for me to sit down.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation. I'd really love to get to know you but didn't have a chance earlier...as you know, my brother is a little temperamental."