|| A Year After 🍃

Dear mum,

Last night, you visited me in my dream and told me how much you love me.

You told me that once I woke up, I will only remember the good days...nothing more.

You said that I was made of love and so I should give some to those who need a piece of me.

That kiss you planted on my forehead...I still feel it. I know you will always be here for me, guide me.

We love you too mum and I will always miss you everyday.

-Michiko

(Y/N)

Jungkook is really busy isn't he?... today last year, was the day I became his girlfriend.

Time flies so fast. A lot of changes...

I glanced over my hand and stared at the diamond studded ring I'm wearing.

A half smile automatically painted on my face. I sighed...

Days in Provence is like years living a perfect painting. Everywhere you look, is beautiful and calm.

But there is a certain feeling of loneliness attached to it.

Clarrise surprisingly, found a lover and told me that she might get married anytime soon...

I felt sad because she might quit her job with us and fly away too.

Although she assured me that she will remain with us, Bettencourts. Still...

My father and I have talked and opened about who we really are with each other. It's was a very very emotional time and memories began to come back. He said his love for me and for my mom never faded and will always remain forever.

The piece he taught me the first time I stepped into this manor was a strong memory decoder of how much I longed for a father.

Indeed...I am 'my father's favorite'

I was calmly playing the piano in the very same room where Jungkook stayed when he was confined here...also the same room where I'd play piano for Claudia before she succumbed to leukemia.

Also...

This very room where Aunt Miranda told me that I'm just a nobody and will always be spending my whole life being alone...

But no. I was never alone. She is.

With all the bitterness and self inflicted emotional pain. What could be worse?...

This piano had witness a lot of good and bad memories. That everytime I play, I lose myself through drifting.

Today,