🍃|Insouciant

▪🍃▪

Jungkook

There's only one adjective that I could use about meeting (y/n)'s uncle in person...

EDGY.

I've seen him through a video call not so long ago and even talked to him...but conversing with him in person is a different story.

He's posh and well mannered, has an intimidating accent that will question your whole being.

Not that I can't do accents but why should I? I'm not here to portray Harry Potter anyway.

I was raised in a prim way as well but I was a stubborn child. 3 nannies and homeschooled at an earlier age. Traveled anywhere. Can speak a few language, guilty at that part, because oblivious to my hyungs when we went to Sweden, I had to pretend I didn't understand Swedish...but I did. I had to conceal a part of me so I can blend in.

I forced my parents to let me do my thing. DANCING. They allowed me but they had to put me in an unknown agency to kill my determination. I figured out my parents were truly worried about me, as well as grandfather...otherwise they wouldn't invest such money to the company, to have me protected at some point.

Fortunately, BIGHIT created a group that will stand against all odds.

BTS was able to step out of the limbo. Finally giving me wings to fly out of the birdcage, but not from my family's strings.

Not yet...

If the bridge continues to burn then I will be finally free.

I sighed. If that happens, I have to work harder, save more and be smart about every decision I'm about to make.

I can marry Michiko right away...in secret.

I know eventually everything will fall into place. I can't turn my back on my parents and brother forever...family is still family no matter what.

"Are you okay?..."

I absent mindedly stared into my girlfriend's beautiful face and smiled.

"Y-yeah...I'm good..."

Apparently, outside, under the warm sunshine of Provence, on a wooden chair, amidst floras and sedges...

"Are you still sleepy?..."