🍃|Tantrum

▪🍃▪

(Y/N)

I looked away a little annoyed at what he said. He's cute...but my mood apparently says 'No'.

He probably noticed my tantrum, forcefully picked me up from bed and we both proceeded to the bathroom.

He aggressively stripped me off while I gave my best to punch, slap and push him away but he was able to evade every single one and succeeded making me naked anyway. Placed me in the tub under the shower. I stood there, stiffed, completely shocked of the coldness of water.

After a while, I felt him get in the tub, behind me. Naked.

His hands gently glided on my shoulders down to my hands and pulled me to his embrace. He extended his hand on the hot water knob, gave it the right twist, to make the water lukewarm.

"Feel better?"

My breathing went from rapid to slow and calm. He maneuvered me to face him and gave me a deep yet gentle kiss. Pulled me to sit on the tub as it was almost full. I was on top of him, as he poured soap all over us and lathered the liquid flowers with a soft sponge all over me with that risqué look on his face.

I felt his virile hands while he lather soap on me...behind my ears down to my neck, my collar bones and my breast. In between those 'lathering' he was giving me short yet hungry kisses.

Caressed my face like he was touching a baby's. He held my waist, drew me closer to him, his mouth feasted on my breasts as I get lost in esctacy.

When I felt that he was truly aroused, in a few swift movements, pulled me up and had a quick rinse under the shower.

"Not here."

Lifted me up, proceeded to where the wooden bathroom table was, set a pile of towels and bath stuff aside, causing them to hit the floor and laid me there.

He didn't waste time and entered me with his full hard on.

He loved staring down on me as I felt the pain and pleasure of our love making every single time. I can see it on his eyes... the way they glint sensously with desire. He didn't start slowly but he completely did it in his way this time. Fast, deep...hard and with that I felt every part of my body stiffen in inexplicable delight.

He never tried to suppress my moans this time and he obviously enjoyed how my body sang to it. He stopped for a moment and maneuvered me in a different position. Facing the table this time.

I would be a hypocrite not to admit that the way he came in from behind me made my nerves ignite more in pleasure. It was hard and fast... that my knuckles turned pale as my tiny hands struggled to control myself from completely bumping onto the table. I am no match to his strength.

I felt hot kisses on my shoulder and his tongue at the back of my ear...his strong hands on my hips, occasionally glide up to cup my breasts.

He then whispered humorously in my ear while in the middle of the deed;

" I've always wanted to try different places... next time we do graveyards...or garden mazes?..."

I was panting and moaning in pleasurable pain that I was still able to chuckle to his suggestion.

"Y-you're crazy...."

I said, feeling my body already responding to near orgasm...

"Yeah, crazy about you."

He uttered in his sultry panting voice as well.

He held my waist tightly as I felt him reached climax but continued as I haven't reached mine.

"M-more...more..."

In a short while, I felt all my glorious days compiled in one rush as my body reached the peak of our love making.

I collapsed on the table... while he stood behind me like an Olympus God. He's a strong man that he wasn't even weakened by the deed.

I slowly rose and I felt his hands on my shoulder. Kissed me with a smile.

"Are you okay? I thought you fell asleep..."

I nodded. Then slapped his arm.

He lifted me and brought me in the tub again. Opened the shower and together, we rinsed traces of our love making.

"I know you feel bad about your cousin... but things happen for a reason. I'm sure she's happy for you and cheering on you... imagine...you married one of the hottest guys of your genre. Even your dead relatives will congratulate you if they only can. "

I laughed at what he said and slapped his arm again. So cocky...

"When you feel bad and angry about something, talk to me. If you acted bratty again like what you did earlier, I'll punish you with bad rough sex and I'm not even kidding. JK manwhore version. "

I laughed again and embraced him.

"I love you.. please come home to Provence with me..."

He held my face and kissed me again.

"One fine day... I promise. But for now we have to play ball. We don't have any options...this set up is the best option. I love you too."

I got teary eyed just thinking in a few days...we will go in different directions again.

"We'll get through this. I promise. Trust me."

▪▪🍃▪▪