🍃|Behind the drapes

▪🍃▪

Clarisse

Orpheus and I both stood there, completely stunned by the young man who emerged from the door of his room and dashingly radiated a royal air.

JK European version 2.0

Total hotness.

Orpheus couldn't stop snapping photos as JK moved like he's in a photoshoot or something. He was obviously used to it and his decision to color his hair black was a good one.
While the young lady of the house, well...

of course! quite stunning as well in an Elie Saab dress in pine green and ecru

of course! quite stunning as well in an Elie Saab dress in pine green and ecru. Beautiful as always.

Orpheus acted like a parent sending his daughter to prom. He was emotional as hell. I had to stop him and pat his shoulder to remind him that he's pretty much 'exaggerating'

"Orpheus, you're not Y/N's real dad and no matter how much you sulk, Jungkook will never be yours. So cut it out."

¤¤¤

¤¤¤

(Y/N)

The Dubois mansion has its own private opera house that connects to a ballroom. The gathering was said to be a very intimate one. Close friends and family only. Uncle Andrew made sure that Jungkook's identity, If ever recognized by some guests, will be kept in private. As a protocol in the Dubois household, 'nothing will come out, unless with the Dubois' consent.

So my love can openly socialize without worrying about a thing...

Well I DO WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING...

HE'S FRIGGIN' HANDSOME AND A LOT OF YOUNG LADIES OUR AGE WILL BE AROUND. Prettier ...taller... hmpf.

For him it's nirvana, but for me, it's a battlefield. 😑

Hopefully, my 'BULLIES' won't recognize him. Like him as the hot guy from BTS who does a lot of body rolls and hip thrusts on stage.

Tsk.