🍃|Notice me Kohai!

▪🍃▪

(Y/N)

"J-Jimin-ssi?..."

Of course...why would I expect someone who's apparently raging in anger.

He raised a hand and smiled.

"Yo~

You owe me a date. Today. Remember?"

I forced a smile.

"Ah yes. Please give me a few minutes to get ready."

He nodded with a wry smile.

"Ooops. Okay."

●●●●●~●●●●●

/Jimin POV/

I felt a little guilty knowing that this (y/n) is quite worried about her so-called boyfriend and here I am being persistent about a date.

I just want to get to know her better. Because Jungkook is like my little brother...and I can't fathom the idea of him getting his heart broken by some pretty face who falls asleep anywhere. I do think she's real but... I'm sure a lot of guys trail every footsteps that she leaves behind. I don't want Jungkook stressing over that idea. So I'll let her know who she's messing up with IF she happened to change her mind and leave our youngest lovesick and forlorned.

She stepped out of her room sealed by Jungkook's style.

A white fitted cotton shirt,
Black tattered shorts

And those fucking yellow Timbs.

How bold is that?

She really does hate me huh.

I bit my lip and smiled at her. She gave me a 'forced' one.

"Wow. I feel like I'm going out with Jungkook. You really hate me do you?"

I humorously delivered which made her cheeks red.

She gave me a hesitant smile.

"So...where are we going?..."

She asked.

She's right. Where the hell could we hang out? Shit...why didn't I think of this earlier... damn. I can't risk going to tourist spots...some people might recognize me. Worse, with a female Jungkook beside me! Dang!

I took my phone from my pocket and dialled someone's number. I need to ask Sayaka about this.

"Just a moment."

¤¤¤

Jimin

So...we ended up in an isolated cafe within the park grounds of Kyoto. A traditional one where people are less and the ambiance is...fvcking romantic. This isn't right. At first we talked about random things like about Kyoto, how many times I've been here...what I like about this place.. our songs, BTS related and stuff like that. Until I have decided to cut the chase.

"Tell me... how in the world did you get tangled with Kookie that fast?"

She shrugged and timidly smiled.

"I...don't know. It just happened."

I sipped from my coffee cup without stripping my eyes off her.

I gently placed my cup over a saucer and adjusted my fake spectacles.