🍃|Ris·qué

▪🍃▪

Jungkook

"Kampai!!!"

My hyungs and I were given a celebration feast due to our successful fan meeting earlier today. The owner of the house, Kyoko-sama had the household prepare all the sumptuous Japanese delicacies that the city could offer. What could be more happier than enjoying endless bottles of sake?

"Na, Jungkook, have you seen (y/n) already? She arrived with Sayaka a while ago."

Jimin-ssi, still looked completely okay after having a few cups of sake already.

"Nope. Not yet..."

Seokjin oppa waved his hand and patted my shoulder.

"Ahhh, don't worry. They're on their way. I invited them here."

Seokjin oppa blushing badly after consuming 3 cups of sake. Quite useless compared to what Jimin-ssi had.

I can't say that I can handle alcohol well like the rest of my hyungs but... so far I still feel sober despite drinking 5 cups already. But like the rest, I'm sure blushing badly as well.

"Heyyyyyah. So this is where the party's at."

Sayaka-chan arrived in a colorful yukata as well with (y/n) who I'm pretty sure avoided looking at me. She waved at everyone while anxiously gripping and toying the belt of her yukata. Sayaka led her on the opposite part, facing us. Until Seokjin hyung harshly pushed me aside.

"Ahm, Sayaka-chan, could you sit here BESIDE me and pour me some sake?"

My hyungs then meaningfully looked at me and signaled me to switch places with Sayaka.

"Eherm... Jungkook. Switch places with her. I don't want to sit with you when I can sit beside a beautiful woman who can pour me some sake."

Sayaka squatted beside Seokjin hyung, boldly took my spot. I crawled to where she was seated before, right beside my girlfriend.

Great. Now she slightly moved away from me and closer to Jimin-ssi, leaving me once again, frustrated.

"Yaaaaah!"

Everyone looked at me.

"Hey Jungkook."

Namjoon hyung gave me a warning tone. Despite my reaction towards her open neglection, she refused to looked at me.

"Hyung. Pour me some."

I extended my hand to Yoongi hyung who was seated beside Seokjin hyung.

"Hey Jungkook... you don't really drink. Go and ask someone to buy you a banana milk instead."

I didn't move a muscle. Still waiting for hyung Yoongi to pour me my 6th cup of sake...and having no choice, he did so.

"Me too."

Jimin-ssi was little startled as (y/n) asked for him to fill her cup.

"I'm fine. I can handle it"

Jimin-sii without hesitation poured her some in her cup too.

The breeze was pretty cool...cooler than the past few days and this is a perfect time for people to spend time together. Porch, night lamps...yukata and sake. Romantic.

We silently drank our feelings away. To her second, third...fourth cup and so on...

"HEY YOU TWO...take it easy."