🍃|Sleeping Beauty

▪🍃▪

"We're glad that you were able to tell us about Claudia and thank you as well for keeping your promise to her."

Jin said with a smile as he brushed off his tears with his sweatshirt's sleeve.

I nodded, now, smiling as well.

"Well cheers to Claudia up there."

V said smiling, and raised his bottle of soda.

We all beamed at his gesture. V is really like a child stuck in a sexy guy's body.

Jungkook suddenly came to me and in a whisper;

"I think...you should tell them about your condition as well. In case I'm not around... the more I read about it the more I feel uneasy about you."

He's right. Until Clarisse comes for me, I'll be hanging out with these guys for sure.

"O-okay..."

I guess he didn't want to take responsibility of my condition, solely... I felt a little sad about it. Maybe he actually found it a little bothersome in his part.

After agreeing to his suggestion, He called everyone's attention.

I stepped back and felt a little dizzy.

Oh No. It's happening again...

"Hey, hyungs listen..."

¤¤¤

Jungkook

I'm completely worried that I was eager for everyone to learn about (y/n)'s condition right now. It's not that I couldn't handle it by myself it's just that what if I won't be around at the moment narcolepshit happens? I don't know but I've never felt this worried in my 19 years of life. Every information I read increases my anxiety towards her situation.

I felt like I need to be there for her. Always.

As everyone laid their eyes on me, I uttered;

"There's another thing that you should know..."

as I was about to continue, I was startled by their reaction.

"HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

From how they reacted, I hastily looked behind me and found (y/n) once again unconscious

From how they reacted, I hastily looked behind me and found (y/n) once again unconscious. I rushed to her side and looked at their terrified faces.

"This is what I was about to tell you..."

I lifted her limp body, check for possible injuries and laid her on the sofa.

"It's not anemia. It's narcolepsy."

Suddenly everyone was confused.

Hoseok inquired in his inexplicable face;