🍃|Bonkers

▪🍃▪

I opened my eyes and saw a worried Jungkook and Jimin. I still feel a little dizzy and confused. Despite that feeling, I struggled to rise and sit...

"W-what happened?..."

I asked. The two exchanged glances. I looked around and found myself on a bed. Whose bed is this?

"Where is this?..."

Once again the two worriedly look at me.

I shook my head hoping to shake the confusion off.

Jimin held my face and stared at me for a moment. Our faces were so close... both were silent and Jungkook didn't even stop him... although I can see that he was alarmed of Jimin's next move.

"Your name is (y/n) and I am your BOYFRIEND

Your B O Y F R I E N D... we've been togethe-"

Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence as Jungkook smacked him on his head.

"What the hell Jimin-ssi?! SHE JUST FAINTED. SHE DOESN'T HAVE AMNESIA. GEEZ!"

Jimin rubbed his head where the Maknae harshly smacked him and disappointingly retorted;

"HEY! I'M STILL YOUR HYUNG! You dare hit me on my heaaaad?!!!...I'm a very scary person you know! You should-"

Jungkook slapped his torso this time.

"Shut up!"

Jimin now rubbing both his torso and head.

"Our hyungs will definitely learn about this you little sh*t~"

"Oh yeah? Like they'll care."

Jimin was basically bullied right in front of me. As simple as that. I couldn't suppress a snigger as I witnessed these two, arguing over nonsensical stuff. I'm sure they're pretty close. They seemed to be comfortable 'hurting' each other.

My snigger caught their attention.

"H-hey, are you okay now? What happened back there? You were unconscious for about 2 hours...I didn't know what to do so I called Jimin-ssi here..."

Jimin frowned at him;

"Yeah and you dare to smack me twice you ingrate!"

Jungkook didn't listen to him and sat beside me.

I looked around and it's already dark outside. I came to realize that this is Jungkook's bed.

I sighed and worriedly looked at him.

"I'm sorry..."

My voice cracked. I was pretty worried this might happen and it did. Maybe because I was stressed out and had forgotten to take my prescriptions yesterday and today.