🍃|She is Mine

▪💐▪

Jungkook

Days passed by, well spent around nostalgic lavender fields, homey cafés...flowershops and little romantic corners in every part of the Bettencourt chateau made our 'red string' thicker and longer.

But little do they know that we have been secretly asking locals if there is a priest and a chapel where a couple can have a clandestine marriage.

A nice woman who owns the oldest flower shop secretly told us about a certain place in another village. It's pretty isolated but a priest can conduct a secret wedding there.

"Are you two...getting married?..."

(y/n) and I exchanged timid smiles and I nodded.

She beamed at us;

"Not that I pry on your personal lives but dear, aren't you a Bettencourt? Are you going against your uncle's wishes or were you forced to be engaged with another man?...and you young man...did your parents force you into marrying someone you don't like as well?... both of you look young for wedlock."

She slowly shook her head.

"Nothing like that ma'am...I'm just simply in love and wishes to be married with my love rightaway."

I secretly smiled on how dreamy and dramatic her response was. So adorable. I buried my face in her hair...on the other hand, she surmised my situation correctly.

The woman smiled and lingered her eyes on me.

"Well, I can't blame you...he is really someone lovely to look at."

I suppressed a smile.

She secretly pinched me

She secretly pinched me... but still I fought hard not to laugh or smile.

"Please think thoroughly...marriage is a lifetime commitment. A secret marriage is even more complicated. You both need to make sure that what you are getting into is something that you both really like and won't regret."

"I'm sure of what I want...and that is to marry her."

I brazenly responded, not allowing her to finish her sermon.

She nodded her head and sighed.

"Please do come back tomorrow to confirm the time of the priest's availability. I will both guide you on the things that should be prepared and done."

I bit my lip excitedly and finally, beamed.

She smiled too, making her cheeks more crimson.

"Hey...there's no turning back. You hear me?"

I whispered in her ear and she gave me a kiss.

"I do."

I chuckled at her response and kissed her back.