🍃|Nineteen

▪🍃▪

Taehyung

10:48 pm

"Everything's set? The ice cream cake Jimin! Put it back in the freezer for a sec! Manager Sejin already picked Jungkook up from the restaurant. He said he's gonna send a message when they're already at the building."

Namjoon hyung ordered around, trying to make everything perfect.

Jungkook just had a quick dinner with his parents and brother, in a secluded first class restaurant.

Suddenly Seokjin came in with another surprise;

"Look who's here..."

We all squealed in delight, like a bunch of kids upon seeing Sayaka chan.

Michimichi came out of her hiding spot and excitedly ran to her too in her bunny jumpsuit and jumped over the couple with a tight hug. Seokjin was especially surprised as he wasn't aware of her arrival.

"WOOOOOW! now I can say Jungkook will be really happy. How, when?! Who's with you?!"

He asked really surprised.

"Secret~"

Yoongi hyung and I said with a smile.

Suddenly Hoseok hyung came running in a haste;

"They're here!!!! Act normal. Michimichi, quickly hide!"

¤¤¤

(Y/N)

11:35 pm

I heard Jungkook and Sejin-nim entered the fancy dorm and his surprised squeal as he saw Sayaka chan. They talked about a lot of things and the guys casually greeted him happy birthday 'in advance'.

"Wow. Looks like you prepared a lot here..."

Sejin-nim mentioned as if he was unaware of the surprise that he was part of. He's pretty good in acting too. ^^

The fancy dorm's classy hotel-like dimmed lights made me a little sleepy...or really sleepy. I have to control this sleep...

¤¤¤

Jungkook

I sat on the couch and opened the huge smart tv, connected, logged into my Kakao account and waited for my Hachimitsu to go online.

A few minutes before my birthday

A few minutes before my birthday... I'm sure she'll be on time though. She promised!

But...something is a little off. I looked around and noticed a smell...