🍃|How to break someone's heart

Jungkook

I madly came after her. This madness will end here and now.

She wasn't that far when I grabbed her by the arm and forced her to face me. She was surprised and even dropped her not so big traveling bag. Seemed like staying for a day or two.

There were people around so I gave her a glare, silently telling her to come with me.

I'm sure the way she looked around as well, indicated 'worry' for me and not for herself as I wasn't wearing a mask to cover my face

I'm sure the way she looked around as well, indicated 'worry' for me and not for herself as I wasn't wearing a mask to cover my face. She silently went back, and tugged my sleeve to a direction far from the crowd.

When the coast was clear she pushed me that I didn't even move from my place. She stood only to my shoulder's level and what made her think that she can easily move me like that with her tiny frame.

"STAY RIGHT THERE."

She began walking away.

I walked towards her and lifted her back to my spot.

"LET ME GO!"

As I put her down, she stubbornly paced forward again and I BROUGHT HER BACK AGAIN.

She tried pushing me away and finally snapped.

"Don't touch me! Don't meddle with my life anymore!!!"

I pulled her and carried her on my shoulder. Took her bag on my other shoulder and walked back to Seokjin and Sayaka's huge apartment.

She continued squirming and punching my back. Whining with a cracked voice.

When I entered the apartment they were all stunned at the scene before them. I asked Sayaka-chan;

"Where is my room Saya-chan?"

Seokjin hyung, Sayaka and everyone pointed on different directions while the tiny woman on my shoulder kept cursing in different languages.

Sayaka shook her head;

"Upstairs, corner, left door..."

"Thanks. Suga hyung, please stay in another room as my wife will be spending the night with me. "